Sign in to follow this  
fan of the juniors

Goalstoday

Did you see the drama unfold today Kenny?

Kenny never sees the drama unfold !
Just a keyboard warrior.

5 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

Did you see the drama unfold today Kenny?

Yes I did via a live stream from 1 of the msc lads fantastic vocal support from the lads too. Did you see your teams 2nd as the stand had emptied by then. Would loved to have been up for this but poppy weekend so no chance.

Edited by kenny131

Just a keyboard warrior.

I’m surprised you see any drama unfold as you’re always too busy tapping in scores

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Just a keyboard warrior.

2 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

I’m surprised you see any drama unfold as you’re always too busy tapping in scores

I never post scores your thinking of Andy pandy

Yes I did via a live stream from 1 of the msc lads fantastic vocal support from the lads too. Did you see your teams 2nd as the stand had emptied by then. Would loved to have been up for this but poppy weekend so no chance.
[/

Yip seen the 2nd and what a goal it was as well . Were plenty left in the stand !

Curiosity got me, what kind of data plan does the boy have? And was he streaming when he went to the toilet?

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Yip seen the 2nd and what a goal it was as well . Were plenty left in the stand !

Some season too look forward to Andy and will be exciting

I can multitask !

I’m never 1 for promoting the opposition but I have to say that I was hugely impressed with Penicuik today . We weren’t at the races today & I thought Kieran could & should have done better with both their goals but they always wanted to get the ball down & play it. Far & away the best we’ve faced this season

I’m never 1 for promoting the opposition but I have to say that I was hugely impressed with Penicuik today . We weren’t at the races today & I thought Kieran could & should have done better with both their goals but they always wanted to get the ball down & play it. Far & away the best we’ve faced this season

Wee Raff still at yous? I mind he went on transfer list