Ahead of the curve.

PB 4.2

One of the many things I display an above average aptitude for is forecasting.    So when my bank account was savaged by the unreasonable actions (she got 50%) of the former Mrs Williamson I needed to turn a neg to poz, so after selling the Lexus I bought a 2014 Kia Pro Cee'd.   I often joke with mates that it was necessary action to proceed with my life!  And they like it because they are my mates and I have an excellent self-deprecating sense of humour.   But they've given me stick.  Stick for my churlish rearranging of Cee'd to read 'Dece', and for buying a mid-range automobile in white.

Previously I've talked about my aspiration to get back to a financial status whereby I could buy my Lexus,  and through hard graft and taxation avoidance schemes, this is now possible.   BUT then Frankfurt happened.   

Image result for new kia ceedTImage result for new kia ceed

I've long followed the work of Peter Schreyer, and he's absolutely smashing it.   I absolutely love the front grill, the alloys, the vents and the lack of wingmirrors ( @statts1976uk @Unleash The NadeMy attraction is such I enquired about the new Proceed at the Seafield dealership, Edz.   I'm buying and investing £5,000 sterling in Kia Shares - which have fallen to an artificially low price.    Kia are investing highly in electrics and VW sales should fall via Brexit.   

I'd advise anyone with some spare cash to invest even £100 in this.   

#KIAdece  #investforperth  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a Kia at the end of the day, I’ll stick to my Mercedes if you don’t mind. That Kia looks like a smaller version of a DS5.

Chances are that Pro Cee’d will probably not be the driving experience of other medium hatchbacks like the Golf GTi or Focus RS. If you like to drive and want something that fits the bill get one of them.

As for the sales of German cars falling after Brexit, it’s highly unlikely that the Germans would let one of their biggest markets be affected. I doubt the heads of VW, Mercedes and BMW are losing much sleep over it.

Just now, tamthebam said:

how do you swipe annoying cyclists if you don't have wing mirrors? think, man, think! 

Can you get done for lane swiping a pauper if you've no wing?  think,man, think!  

5 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Still a Kia at the end of the day, I’ll stick to my Mercedes if you don’t mind. That Kia looks like a smaller version of a DS5.

Chances are that Pro Cee’d will probably not be the driving experience of other medium hatchbacks like the Golf GTi or Focus RS. If you like to drive and want something that fits the bill get one of them.

Is it an attractive car?  

Related image

Is it an attractive car?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj7RlFjy6OmYR1vClUlp5OrdnSGBgGyaK2ayX47_95ClkNYX3Y

No not really, you understand that it’s a concept model and chances are it’ll look nothing like that.

Kias are not particularly renowned for sportiness or handling and I thought you were a driving enthusiast. If you want something that is proven get the Golf, it’s a better car, better interior, better resale value and has a better ride. If you don’t want that get the Kia DS5!

07820dd64080bf5268833ad35f4b08b9.jpg

One of the many things I display an above average aptitude for is forecasting.    So when my bank account was savaged by the unreasonable actions (she got 50%) of the former Mrs Williamson I needed to turn a neg to poz, so after selling the Lexus I bought a 2014 Kia Pro Cee'd.   I often joke with mates that it was necessary action to proceed with my life!  And they like it because they are my mates and I have an excellent self-deprecating sense of humour.   But they've given me stick.  Stick for my churlish rearranging of Cee'd to read 'Dece', and for buying a mid-range automobile in white.
  Previously I've talked about my aspiration to get back to a financial status whereby I could buy my Lexus,  and through hard graft and taxation avoidance schemes, this is now possible.   BUT then Frankfurt happened.   
Kia-Proceed-Concept-2017-2018-5-min.jpgTKia-Proceed-2.jpg

I've long followed the work of Peter Schreyer, and he's absolutely smashing it.   I absolutely love the front grill, the alloys, the vents and the lack of wingmirrors ( [mention=37265]statts1976uk[/mention] [mention=25568]Unleash The Nade[/mention]My attraction is such I enquired about the new Proceed at the Seafield dealership, Edz.   I'm buying and investing £5,000 sterling in Kia Shares - which have fallen to an artificially low price.    Kia are investing highly in electrics and VW sales should fall via Brexit.   

I have discovered I have an aptitude to know that a poster is a w**k just by reading just one post.

2 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

No not really, you understand that it’s a concept model and chances are it’ll look nothing like that.

Kias are not particularly renowned for sportiness or handling and I thought you were a driving enthusiast. If you want something that is proven get the Golf, it’s a better car, better interior, better resale value and has a better ride. If you don’t want that get the Kia DS5!

07820dd64080bf5268833ad35f4b08b9.jpg

What!.   This is the model and they're taking bookings.  I'll be with us before the end of the football season.  

It looks absolutely nothing like that car!  It looks like a fusion between a BMW and Jaguar.  

You are a A-class merc.   

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's a shame you've been unable to forecast any of your many emptying outs from this forum.

au contraire.   

This happened every time Keithgy had a rough shift at his courier service.   

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I appreciate your posts on here, PB. However I feel your quest for revenge on the Falkirk Mafia may fall apart faster than a Thundermonkey T Shirt should a mod take umbrage with it.

My bitterness has lasted the best part of half a decade.   I used to chortle when someone posted that it's "impossible to get banned from here".   Completely unaware of the workings of Keithgy.   

l Igot banned for - not agreeing that DHL drivers are required to leave a 10-second gap in front and behind at all times.   These days I agree with the silliest thing I've ever read to ensure I stay a member of P & B.   Disagree and you're gone.  

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

The gy in Keithgy actually stands for German Youngster which is a subtle reference to Deutsches Jungvolk or Hitler Youth.

You're mistaking @keithgy's brown DHL shirt for a different kind I suspect.

6 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

^^ uses a bicycle because you cant afford.  Have you given your bike a name like @statts1976uk.   

I'm always ahead of the curve which is why, on paper, I've got @Unleash The Nade in deathpool squad 2018.   We hope it doesn't happen, but I follow logic and stats.  

You do know that statistically that most adult bike owners pay a higher rate of tax and own a car. These come from proper surveys not your make believe ones that you carry out. I did provide the links on another post for you but you declined to comment much like when I asked how your discussions with Humza Yousaf were going.

By the way, it is a concept car and not going into production in that form. Your inability to tell the difference between fiction and reality really knows no bounds.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-events/frankfurt/2017/kia-proceed-concept-at-frankfurt-2017/

8 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Image result for new kia ceedTImage result for new kia ceed

I've long followed the work of Peter Schreyer, and he's absolutely smashing it.   I absolutely love the front grill, the alloys, the vents and the lack of wingmirrors ( @statts1976uk @Unleash The NadeMy attraction is such I enquired about the new Proceed at the Seafield dealership, Edz.   I'm buying and investing £5,000 sterling in Kia Shares - which have fallen to an artificially low price.    Kia are investing highly in electrics and VW sales should fall via Brexit.   

Hyundai poached the guy who used to set up BMW’s M Cars and now have a tasty range of sporty stuff in the pipeline. You’re correct to bring South Korean engineering integrity to the masses.

9 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

One of the many things I display an above average aptitude for is forecasting.   

So when my bank account was savaged by the unreasonable actions (she got 50%) of the former Mrs Williamson

it was necessary to proceed with my life

Some pretty below average forecasting right there

2 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

You do know that statistically that most adult bike owners pay a higher rate of tax and own a car. These come from proper surveys not your make believe ones that you carry out. I did provide the links on another post for you but you declined to comment much like when I asked how your discussions with Humza Yousaf were going 

You’re wasting your time mate 

This guy obviously has deep psychological and social issues, has a rather unsatisfactory and boring life and actually needs to be pitied.

Best action is to ignore him and don’t give him the attention he so desperately craves to fill such huge voids he obviously has in his empty, sad and lonely   existence 

I only hope he seeks out some  much needed professional help 

Archived