The Big Yin's Gong

TONTROOPER

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, The OP said:

Billy Connolly is one of my boyhood heroes but I’m deeply disappointed he never told them to ram their knighthood right up their arses.

Sure he’ll cope with my disappointment.

My thoughts exactly.

I had no idea that Connolly was anti-Independence as the views of ‘celebrities’ on such matters is completely irrelevant and I usually pay no attention to them.

I’ll admit the exception to that rule being pissed off with Eddie Izzard, a guy I always enjoyed watching, when he supported the useless c**t Jim Murphy.

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had no idea that Connolly was anti-Independence as the views of ‘celebrities’ on such matters is completely irrelevant and I usually pay no attention to them.

I’ll admit the exception to that rule being pissed off with Eddie Izzard, a guy I always enjoyed watching, when he supported the useless c**t Jim Murphy.

Nah, it was him dressing like a woman that got on my tits, folks can do as they please but personally I think he was just trying to get a rise out of YES voters so him and the other celebs could fire it all over twitter.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

In fairness Granny he does. He also dresses like a man.

Let me rephrase, he’s not trying to pass himself of as a woman or dress/act like a drag queen.  He’s wearing clothes that reflect one side of his gender identity as wearing men’s clothes reflects a different side.

might be totally imagining this but was there not a poster on here who claimed that (either as a student or more specifically for his student paper, forget which) he'd managed to get an interview with Billy Connolly and was waiting in a trailer for the interview to start; the PA or whatever went in to grab Billy who asked who the interview was with, was informed it was with a student/for a student paper prompting Billy to throw a bitchfit, screaming that he fucking hates students and that he wasn't going to do the interview? The PA then had to come out and meekly apologise?

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He's been dressing as a woman for years, so that's a load of shite.

He's been dressing as a man for years as well, not once did he dress as a man when he was representing NO.

41 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

might be totally imagining this but was there not a poster on here who claimed that (either as a student or more specifically for his student paper, forget which) he'd managed to get an interview with Billy Connolly and was waiting in a trailer for the interview to start; the PA or whatever went in to grab Billy who asked who the interview was with, was informed it was with a student/for a student paper prompting Billy to throw a bitchfit, screaming that he fucking hates students and that he wasn't going to do the interview? The PA then had to come out and meekly apologise?

Beginning to like him again.

The Office (UK) is magnificent. Anybody who disagrees is a little slug with no personality. 

Comments about Eddie Izzard on the previous page, dressing 'as a woman' purely to get a rise from bigoted Scottish nationalists, are very embarrassing - and say more about the person making them than they do about Izzard; who, incidentally, I don't find particularly funny. 

Always remember Connolly stripping off naked for Comic Relief  at Trafalgar Square. He ran about naked in front of a bemused public. There was a man with his little boy standing there.

If i'd have been the boys father I would have booted Connolly in the bawz 

Archived