8 in a row?

TheBark

2 hours ago, TheBark said:

Can shortlees stop hurlford from getting 8 in a row this year? Also who's going down from the premier and who is coming up?...

See if you insist on starting yet another thistle/Shortlees thread going to at least get your facts correct? Thistle are going for 9 not 8.

No they won't stop them and it will be Carrick and probably Ardrossan Castle who will go down with Onthank and Stewarton coming up 

See if you insist on starting yet another thistle/Shortlees thread going to at least get your facts correct? Thistle are going for 9 not 8

9* my mistake, and this is the first thread I've started about these mobs so can you get your facts straight before you try and correct someone else

1 minute ago, TheBark said:

9* my mistake, and this is the first thread I've started about these mobs so can you get your facts straight before you try and correct someone else

I didn't mean you per say I meant it's pretty constant and it's like they are the only two clubs in Ayrshire thats all. Even if an Ayrshire thread isn't about them too start it inevitably ends up being about them

I didn't mean you per say I meant it's pretty constant and it's like they are the only two clubs in Ayrshire thats all. Even if an Ayrshire thread isn't about them too start it inevitably ends up being about them

I'm part of neither team mate, but personally I would like to see shortlees burst there bubble, and that's also why I wrote in the thread who's going down and who's coming up, to get opinions on the other teams

See if you insist on starting yet another thistle/Shortlees thread going to at least get your facts correct? Thistle are going for 9 not 8.
No they won't stop them and it will be Carrick and probably Ardrossan Castle who will go down with Onthank and Stewarton coming up 

I agree with the two relegated teams and with Stewarton being promoted. I still am not convinced with onthank tho. Two huge result against Winlinton and Glenmuir but have struggled when playing a team of any sort of quality. Irvine meadow, Catrine, kilbirnie, dirrans, Motherwell thistle and then obv turned over but harestanes, who to be fair could do that to most teams. I reckon the top of the first could be interesting, now that Catrine have a settled management I fancy them to go on a run of results, also Dailly and kilbirnie could be there or there abouts. With ryan at onthank they will be favourites but I think they need another couple players in, especially after losing connell, they are going in the right direction tho and that's great to see.

I agree with the two relegated teams and with Stewarton being promoted. I still am not convinced with onthank tho. Two huge result against Winlinton and Glenmuir but have struggled when playing a team of any sort of quality. Irvine meadow, Catrine, kilbirnie, dirrans, Motherwell thistle and then obv turned over but harestanes, who to be fair could do that to most teams. I reckon the top of the first could be interesting, now that Catrine have a settled management I fancy them to go on a run of results, also Dailly and kilbirnie could be there or there abouts. With ryan at onthank they will be favourites but I think they need another couple players in, especially after losing connell, they are going in the right direction tho and that's great to see.

Im the same can't see by stewarton, it's a toss up between onthank catrine ardeer, and I would say Kilbirnie, really well organised team

23 hours ago, TheBark said:

Can shortlees stop hurlford from getting 9 in a row this year? Also who's going down from the premier and who is coming up?...

Premier might be slightly closer than folk think but I still think HT, Shortlees, Glenburn 1, 2 and 3. Glenburn haven't started great but have a good settled side now. Shortlees look good but I still think HT going forward are too good for anyone. Hurlford ammies will probably finish best of the rest. Carrick look certainties for the drop and agree it will probably be Castle Rovers joining them. 

Big ask for Thistle this year but I hopefully will edge it over Lees. Have to agree with CFCBHOY with 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Think any of the of the others could get relegated. From what I have seen so far Dirrans and Kilbride will fight it for 4th and 5th.

11 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Big ask for Thistle this year but I hopefully will edge it over Lees. Have to agree with CFCBHOY with 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Think any of the of the others could get relegated. From what I have seen so far Dirrans and Kilbride will fight it for 4th and 5th.

Capital letters? Thank you for that I feel appreciated. Yeah it's a competitive league apart from Carrick outwith the top two. Glenburn will get third and that's a fair point about the rest. Anyone of them could go down as easily as finish fourth but let's not kid ourselves, it's the best thing about the premier league, third till bottom 

Archived