Hamilton Academical v Aberdeen

Any Sheep fan willing to confirm that bigger budget = automatic win.

Or have you guys given up on that?

a win against Hamilton for us is what we should expect given budgets. By not making the best use of our advantage and drawing we have fallen short of expectations.

Well played to Hamilton for continuing to exceed expectations.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Oaft delete thread imminent in here.

Rojano, Docherty, Skondras all put in a really good shift. Amazing to have Temps back, he just brings a bit of magic to the squad. Partnership with him and Rojano worked really well so hope to see them threatening other teams as we go forward.

Don't normally mention referees on here but that was one of the most incompetent and arrogant performances I've seen.

Enjoyable game we defo could've won if we were just a bit sharper in that final 3rd. Bring on the currant buns!

58 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

behave myself about what? Oh yes my claim about my clubs role within the community , once again another Sellick fan displays an astonishing level of ignorance and equally astonishing lack of intellect questioning this claim , as you claim to be a weegie resident I shall infer you have zero knowledge of the role Accies play within the community  , therefore you have no qualifications to voice an opinion on it.

Hamilton is a (shit) suburb completely reliant on Glasgow for jobs etc.

Good grief. Pop onto the match thread for a bit of sensible analysis, instead find Celtic fans throwing their weight around. I suppose when you get so comprehensively beaten in Europe you need to start laying into the little guys to give yourselves that superiority again.

Sounds like a good game, the job Canning is doing gets more impressive by the month. Every time I see them, the energy in the team just throws us off guard. Now there's a bit more attacking threat with Templeman and Rojano, it's what they've been crying out for.
Dons still not found their rhythm yet? Docherty a potential replacement for McLean?

59 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Hamilton is a (shit) suburb completely reliant on Glasgow for jobs etc.

No one I know works in Glasgow , as for etc please specify or do you not have the vocabulary available to express what you want to say.

Glasgow is a shit city also with the added affliction that mutant fans of both the green & blue halves of the city reside there .

Looking forward to seeing the highlights for this (all 1 minute of them if Sportscene do their usual), cracking game.

Interested to see the two Aberdeen goals again, the first looked offside from where I was sitting and the second looked like a goal kick, not the corner that led to the goal. Not 100% on either but given the standard of refereeing it wouldn't surprise me.

Only just realised it was the same referee that was in charge of the cup game in August as well, that was another shambles of a display.

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Docherty a potential replacement for McLean?

When did the football club acquire ownership of all the oil fields ? It will take an offer way above the Dons financial affordability to entice us to part with such an exciting prospect .

15 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Perhaps Hamilton would have a bigger budget if the people of the town supported their team rather than the ugly sisters.
Fair play to those who do and well done yesterday.

That can be applied to every club in Scotland.

22 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Perhaps Hamilton would have a bigger budget if the people of the town supported their team rather than the ugly sisters.
Fair play to those who do and well done yesterday.

:lol:

When did the football club acquire ownership of all the oil fields ? It will take an offer way above the Dons financial affordability to entice us to part with such an exciting prospect .

It was a week past Thursday! It was all over the news! Did you not see it?

He really does look like he could be a tremendous player. Hope you can hang onto him for a while longer.

Just now, naegoodinthedark said:

It was a week past Thursday! It was all over the news! Did you not see it?

He really does look like he could be a tremendous player. Hope you can hang onto him for a while longer.

The clubs ethos is to identify then nurture young talent,  without checking I believe Greg has been at the club since he was 8-9, his progress over the last 18-24  months has been massive , the second part of the clubs ethos is to allow young talent to move on to better things if the deal is seen as likely to benifit the player & the club. I'm sure Greg will get a move , hopefully not mid-season and for a healthy fee though.

Never in all my days have I felt more certain we were going to concede again and accies get a deserved win. We were poor but that shouldn't take away from Hamilton.

Thought McKenna was excellent and up until I read through the threads inexplicable 'implosion this afternoon, the only other highlight was the short-lived joy of Kari's Goal.

Celtics what are they like?

As much as I like Crawford, I’d be wary of putting him back in. I think Docherty has done so much better being pushed further up and Crawford will be there when he comes back. There were times under Neil where he played deeper to create from deep, and that could work if MacKinnon is playing alongside him. His defensive output isn’t as bad as people think, but it won’t be as good as MacKinnon, Donati, Docherty or even Lyon.

Archived