Scottish Rnd 3

Triple h

Quite happy with that draw should we get through. That's if we ever get the game against Forth on.

The game on Saturday has been switched to Victoria Park.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

My opinion for what it's worth is that I'd rather play a team from the bottom of the top tier who are losing most weeks than a team from the top of the second tier (like Musselburgh) who are wing most weeks.

It's a tough draw for both teams this early, but five seasons ago we would have been delighted to be playing clubs like MA and being considered slight favourites. It's all part of the Ford journey and I'm loving it.

Agree Exile.

We were in the Super League last year - doing well until October. Although we slide down the league, I thought we were too good to go down; though if you don't take your chances, and the opposition do, then there is only one outcome.

Although we lost in the Cup last year to Rob Roy, at New Tinto Park, it was one of our best defeats - if you can have that?! Rob Roy played us off the park in the first half, but in  the 2nd half we were the better side - they edge the match 2-1.

Although we are now in the Premier league, there is a confidence about the team.. No matter what grade you are in, to win 11 league games and draw the only other league match played - you have to be doing something right!

Always enjoy playing teams from the West, and our tie against your team, may just give Musselburgh an indication of where we are at this time of season!

Archived