Who really killed Rangers Football Club ?

Who really killed Rangers Football Club.  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

David Murray employing Souness not only, eventually, finished Rangers but also killed Scottish football! Brought in over inflated egos for over inflated mercenary's. On the subject Souness employing Borisma as a "PHYSIO" finished Durants career by carrying him of park on his shoulders with his injured leg unsupported!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, naetshirt said:

David Murray employing Souness not only, eventually, finished Rangers but also killed Scottish football! Brought in over inflated egos for over inflated mercenary's. On the subject Souness employing Borisma as a "PHYSIO" finished Durants career by carrying him of park on his shoulders with his injured leg unsupported!

Except The Mint didn't recruit Souness - that was David Holmes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21 January 2018 at 14:18, naetshirt said:

Souness came before Murray.

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2017 at 21:46, The_Kincardine said:

There is no answer to the question as the premise is wrong.  We remain P&B's most posted-about team , much to the chagrin of the "aye but yer deid" brigade.

I always chuckle when I see Rangers fans desperately try to validate their own belief that they are a force in football by saying “the rest of you talk about us” and “it’s all about the Rangers” and so on. They try so hard at it too. My favourite one is the belief that they alone are the reason Scottish football exists and that it can never be any better without Rangers. Reminds me of a fat munter I saw in The Rocks in Stirling in my youth. There she was, standing in the middle of the dance floor, all 50 stone of her hanging out of her cheap leggings. Everyone in the place was eyeballing her, chuckling at the mess of her and commenting on her girth. At the same time she thought that all the men were eyeing her up for their hole whilst simultaneously blurting out comments like “you all want a piece of this” and “you’re only looking because I’m so hot”, which she wasn’t by the way. 

In summary, Rangers are the fat, ugly munter of Scottish football, who maybe had a few tidy rides in the past but now has to settle for a jakie’s boaby nowadays. 

5 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I always chuckle when I see Rangers fans desperately try to validate their own belief that they are a force in football by saying “the rest of you talk about us” and “it’s all about the Rangers” and so on. They try so hard at it too. My favourite one is the belief that they alone are the reason Scottish football exists and that it can never be any better without Rangers. Reminds me of a fat munter I saw in The Rocks in Stirling in my youth. There she was, standing in the middle of the dance floor, all 50 stone of her hanging out of her cheap leggings. Everyone in the place was eyeballing her, chuckling at the mess of her and commenting on her girth. At the same time she thought that all the men were eyeing her up for their hole whilst simultaneously blurting out comments like “you all want a piece of this” and “you’re only looking because I’m so hot”, which she wasn’t by the way. 

In summary, Rangers are the fat, ugly munter of Scottish football, who maybe had a few tidy rides in the past but now has to settle for a jakie’s boaby nowadays. 

Warp factor Sevco Mr Scott.....

First of all,  as the song now goes ''The Pars survived and the Rangers died''

There is a lesson in there you know. We survived for many reasons, one being we ousted the previous regime as a fan grouping at the right time.

The different fan factions came together and forced the issues.

The Rangers fans still think that there's a queue of people waiting to pump more cash into a failing enterprise/institution.

Sadly deluded. 

So I blame the fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived