Who really killed Rangers Football Club ?

Who really killed Rangers Football Club.  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope Steedmans did that. Clydebank were renamed Airdrie United and wandered into Clydebank s former league position, which if memory serves was division one not division two. Murray still managed to kill both clubs, Rangers by going down the EBT road,and pushing Airdrie into liquidation by calling in a debt. Charming man.

These poll options reminded me that a guy in my work actually referred to "Liewell" the other day, unironically.

The answer to your question is the sort of thing you can work backwards at endlessly - if you say Craig Whyte consider why he was able to buy the club, that was because of David Murray, who let it get into that state because of HMRC and so on and you could end up at any one of a number of possibilities, although my first instinct on reading the title was Fergus McCann.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What is this shit?  Really?

Go and change that photo, will you? No one wants to be reminded of an old slimy pickled fish every time you post. 

Remove the herring photo too while you're at it. 

Spoiler

queen+looking+sly.jpg

49 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

These poll options reminded me that a guy in my work actually referred to "Liewell" the other day, unironically.

The answer to your question is the sort of thing you can work backwards at endlessly

There is no answer to the question as the premise is wrong.  We remain P&B's most posted-about team , much to the chagrin of the "aye but yer deid" brigade.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no answer to the question as the premise is wrong.  We remain P&B's most posted-about team , much to the chagrin of the "aye but yer deid" brigade.

There are countless posts on the internet about John Lennon. He’s dead too.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no answer to the question as the premise is wrong.  We remain P&B's most posted-about team , because of the hilarity that emanates from the basket case club on almost an hourly basis, since it was formed just over 5 years ago

FTFY!

The fans sat back and did absolutely nothing to prevent their club going down the shitter.

I was actually quite surprised considering the size of the Rangers support and its militaristic and violent tendencies.

They got off lightly though and still luckily have a team to watch so they should be thankful and less spiteful IMO.

Archived