**** v Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be nice not to shit ourselves at Ibrox.
Not gonna happen. 2-0 to the blue bigots.

Sadly very much this. Said to someone yesterday that pedro losing his job was a death knoll on any chance we had of getting something from this.

I’m expecting another unremarkable defeat where we don’t even lay a glove on them. 

Still, Ibrox is usually a good day out and we know the natives will be absolutely seething, even if they’re 5-0 up. It really is a human zoo.

Ibrox the Saturday before Nov 11th?  I'm expecting nothing less than their players coming on via tank in full military uniform.

The 2 games this season have shown that we might not totally shit it against them but 2 or 3-0 with our players- and their fans- in full toothless mode seems most likely.

38 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Sadly very much this. Said to someone yesterday that pedro losing his job was a death knoll on any chance we had of getting something from this.

*death knell or Thistle's grassy knoll?

I assume Jack's oot unless his red card is rescinded but that Dorrans (if fit) and Alves are available.  I'd go with yesterday's team but with Dorrans in for Jack and Alves in for Wilson.

A comfortable home win...

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Ibrox the Saturday before Nov 11th?  I'm expecting nothing less than their players coming on via tank in full military uniform.

The 2 games this season have shown that we might not totally shit it against them but 2 or 3-0 with our players- and their fans- in full toothless mode seems most likely.

We've been alright against them at home since we've come back up. 2 last minute losses in which we played well before bottling it, and then a draw and extra-time defeat this season.

It's Ibrox that's the issue. We don't even turn up. 

Archie and Shaggy to ascend to pantheon of Thistle greatness. BBC Scotland to spend at least three days talking about urgent need for new man to bring in his own players, after all, the the Rangers are entitled to win against teams like Thistle. :)

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Rangers will need to up their Poppy game on Saturday after Leicester out-poppying them yesterday. 

Our green n grey friends have probably got their complaints already written.

Archived