The Overheard Conversations Thread

Having just overheard the line "Have you ever had a massage where the person accidently slipped their finger up your arse?" whilst on the train, please enlighten me about other strange conversations have you may have had the pleasure or misfortune of overhearing lately.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Having just overheard the line "Have you ever had a massage where the person accidently slipped their finger up your arse?" whilst on the train, please enlighten me about other strange conversations have you may have had the pleasure or misfortune of overhearing lately.

"Accidentally"

jennifer-lawrence-okay-gif.gif?resize=24

Was on the end of my conversation being overheard. I used to do the 'Ciao thing' ironically, was on a train talking to a mate on the phone and finished off with a 'Ciao', a group of emo teens overheard and started smirking at me for it. I was caught between trying to explain and brazening it out. Took the moral high ground and pretended to ignore them, still felt a tit though for some reason. :oops

Can't help but feel that the OP is just trying to get an answer to the "overheard" question.

The more important question is, were you happy about it? If not, then call Digby Brown.

Can't help but feel that the OP is just trying to get an answer to the "overheard" question.
The more important question is, were you happy about it? If not, then call Digby Brown.

I wouldn't use them, as they are a laughing stock in the legal world from personal experience

1 minute ago, bob the tank said:

I wouldn't use them, as they are a laughing stock in the legal world from personal experience

They were the most vaguely anus-themed ambulance chasers I could come up with at short notice.

Who would you recommend going to for an accident claim involving an unsolicited rectal probe? A friend asked, obviously.

(@Hedgecutter)

Archived