• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Red Lichties vs Honest Men

What’s the usual drinking spot for Away fans, in one of my visits to Gayfield I remember being in a pub which was packed and a lot of anti Killie and Montrose songs were being sung. Think it was right across the road from Gayfield/the amusements

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we fail to defeat a team containing David Hutton for a 2nd time then we should probably just give Raith the title and liquidate. 

But I'd miss the three points & the garlic nans in the Rupee Rooms. Please reconsider.

What’s the usual drinking spot for Away fans, in one of my visits to Gayfield I remember being in a pub which was packed and a lot of anti Killie and Montrose songs were being sung. Think it was right across the road from Gayfield/the amusements

Tutties directly across from the ground

Attending this one as a semi-neutral. Looking forward to it, the top two scoring teams in the league.

Guaranteed 0-0 shitfest then.

Not with our keeper

14 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Meeting a mate, I’ll be in the ayr end and cheering them on

Keep your eye on Ayrs Adams, conned the ref by rolling and wriggling on the ground, got Stevie Bell sent off. But SFA quickly over ruled sending off.

4 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Keep your eye on Ayrs Adams, conned the ref by rolling and wriggling on the ground, got Stevie Bell sent off. But SFA quickly over ruled sending off.

:lol: 

A fucking week long meltdown over your team of haddies getting their arse handed to them.

Get it up you.

You truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Was down at an ayr game last year. Dumbarton away. 89 minutes of football that made your eyes bleed followed by an injury time 10 man comeback for 2-2. Sma bounce

Wee Tommy still in pieces a week later. Pleasing.

Think this was our last visit up by

would love a start like that

26 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Think this was our last visit up by

would love a start like that

f**k YOU SHEERIN YA w**k.