The Red Lichties vs Honest Men

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s the usual drinking spot for Away fans, in one of my visits to Gayfield I remember being in a pub which was packed and a lot of anti Killie and Montrose songs were being sung. Think it was right across the road from Gayfield/the amusements

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we fail to defeat a team containing David Hutton for a 2nd time then we should probably just give Raith the title and liquidate. 

But I'd miss the three points & the garlic nans in the Rupee Rooms. Please reconsider.

What’s the usual drinking spot for Away fans, in one of my visits to Gayfield I remember being in a pub which was packed and a lot of anti Killie and Montrose songs were being sung. Think it was right across the road from Gayfield/the amusements

Tutties directly across from the ground

14 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Meeting a mate, I’ll be in the ayr end and cheering them on

Keep your eye on Ayrs Adams, conned the ref by rolling and wriggling on the ground, got Stevie Bell sent off. But SFA quickly over ruled sending off.

4 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Keep your eye on Ayrs Adams, conned the ref by rolling and wriggling on the ground, got Stevie Bell sent off. But SFA quickly over ruled sending off.

:lol: 

A fucking week long meltdown over your team of haddies getting their arse handed to them.

Get it up you.

Archived