Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

9 hours ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

This is going to be my first game of the season due to being away for 6 months, very impressed with us so far but with Falkirks only win this season was against us I’m not overly confident. Hartley’s had a month to get things in order there so they won’t be the same.

I’m very interested in seeing Smith and all the hype, hopefully along side Mcmanus.  Maybe to early for Cardles full return?

Christ your easy pleased.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thomson

Muirhead  Luca  balatoni    McGhee 

Kerr  McKee

Dunne    Craigen     hippolyte 

Loy 

Not my ideal 11 but with the cock we have I think this may be how we piss

10 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You have not been to a game yet but you have been very impressed ?

Which one is it ffs !!!

Sorry for the confusement, but to answer your question would be both. There’s quite a few ways to keep up to date with football results without going to the games these days, i’ll let you discover this on your own

2 hours ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

Sorry for the confusement, but to answer your question would be both. There’s quite a few ways to keep up to date with football results without going to the games these days, i’ll let you discover this on your own

Hopefully I'll never be in the Tin Pail so will continue to be able to enjoy attending games in person.

At the expense of hippo then I'd say. Front 4
Longridge   Craigen   Dunne
                               Loy

I wouldn’t play Loy either.

I would play

Longridge Hypo Dunne

Austin up top

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I wouldn’t play Loy either.

I would play

Longridge Hypo Dunne

Austin up top

Hopefully McGhee in for Gallacher gives us solidity at the back.

Lot and Austin have to hit form at some point but I'd be tempted with Austin - not that he is carrying much of  a goal threat just now.

And while on the subject of piss-poor performers, allegedly another half-dozen to follow Shep out the door pretty sharpish.  Wonder if Edinburgh City fancy a Kidd-on full back, or two,  a roly-poly centre half and some lightweight one-pace midfielders to complete a full house?  

If we're looking for a 0-0 draw then I'd play Austin up front.  He's way off form just now in the goal scoring stakes. I'd stick him back in the u-20s til he gets his finger out.

He was outstanding against St.Mirren in terms of
stretching the game.

Loy is not a lone striker for me

Better to have a partly built stadium than a barely full stadium each week!

I'm worried by all the pars pessimism - it gives me a sense of hope and every time I've 'kinda fancied us' this season we've been pumped! 

good to see Hartley trying to shape the team his way and he says all the right things about trying to be more clinical in front of goal - our defence against queens however, reminded me of the start of the season when we were giving away goals for fun (before Smith looked to have shored things up a bit) and that gives me the fear - as does the fact were likely to have Thomson in goal ...

hopefully McGhee will go back to left back as Gallagher clearly isn't ready, I'd like to see hippo and Austin dropped but worry we'd lack flair without either of them - Dunne absolutely must start again and I just hope the hype doesn't get to him.

2-0 bairns (all the Fifers seem confident about that!) with Longeidge getting a debut goal and Lot starting his inevitable scoring streak - Muirhead to get sent off for smashing that wee p***k Higginbotham (never liked him for some reason!) 

Archived