Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Is Ross Forbes his hairdresser?

If so couldnt agree more

That’s not Talbot’s hair. He killed Ben Richards Everton, scalped him and now proudly wears his hair. We had to invent some pish about BRE moving to an English non-league team.

RIP Big Ben

BRE.jpg

On 09/11/2017 at 21:14, roman_bairn said:

And you have not seen me do that on this thread.

However, the point I make is that someone GENUINELY believes that it’s funny that a fellow player has a glass eye...throw the book at him.

If on the other hand something is said in the heat of the moment on a football pitch with the intent of getting his own back on a two way rammy where neither party is innocent, for me it’s not an 8 game banning offence.

I also question again why O’Hara was not rightfully sent off at the time? For me that would have been a more proportionate punishment.

There is a danger here of permanently damaging a young players career here for something that I rather suspect happens frequently but goes unpunished or with little more than a yellow card.

If someone makes a deliberate attempt to hurt a fellow professional, that’s more serious in my view and should be treated more punitively than it currently is.

This is pie and bovril... take your right minded, balanced and sensible comments else where.

Archived