Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

No but there is a written account from one of your supporters admitting that coins were thrown. 

You talking about me? I'm just assuming they were coins, could have been tiddlywinks for all I know!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piracy doesn't seem to realise that we couldn't give a feck about some coins being thrown at a football match.  I think he feels we should all be utterly shocked and march round to the club first thing Monday asking for the perpetrators to be hung drawn and quartered from the steeple. Quite frankly the ones who threw them at Higginbottom and Cyclops should be given a medal.

41 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Big fan of Higginbotham's celebration. Can't be bothered with all of this passive shite against old clubs. 

No problem with him celebrating but to me he should be celebrating with his own fans instead of trying to goad falkirk fans where he spent about 6 months playing football and the other 12 sitting on his arse.  As I said though he seems to think we should treat him like the messiah.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Piracy doesn't seem to realise that we couldn't give a feck about some coins being thrown at a football match.  I think he feels we should all be utterly shocked and march round to the club first thing Monday asking for the perpetrators to be hung drawn and quartered from the steeple. Quite frankly the ones who threw them at Higginbottom and Cyclops should be given a medal.

Are you for real? Being disabled is fair game now?

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

It is if your a complete p***k.

is really isn't just as using race, sexuality and religion can never be fair game for slagging. not even sure he's a p***k tbh

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

is really isn't just as using race, sexuality and religion can never be fair game for slagging. not even sure he's a p***k tbh

His dad's an even bigger p***k. And he obviously doesn' bother about the religious side of things or he wouldn't have turned out for one of the most bigoted teams in world football for a number of seasons.

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

He seems like a p***k but I personally wouldn't go after a guy's disability.

I'd pelt Higginbotham and selected others with coins all day long though, for clarity.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

His dad's an even bigger p***k. And he obviously doesn' bother about the religious side of things or he wouldn't have turned out for one of the most bigoted teams in world football for a number of seasons.

Maybe he doesn't, however, he is playing for Dunfermline and I've seen no cause to assume he enjoys  or takes part in sectarian behavior. Also would make you no better than the brain dead muppets who sing the billy boys every week at Ibrox if commenting on disability is what you think is acceptable.

Just now, Adam101 said:

Maybe he doesn't, however, he is playing for Dunfermline and I've seen no cause to assume he enjoys  or takes part in sectarian behaviour.

Surely you wouldnt represent a club though that has fans like that following them and singing about it every week. If you play for them you obviously don' have a problem with the bile they spout every weekend especially if you come from northern Ireland.  Putting that blue top on is condoning their behaviour and the bigoted history of the club.

Btw...Shadwell is a fucking tremendous troll. One minute I’m nodding in agreement with his wisdom and the next I’m contacting every Falkirk fan I know trying to track the c**t down so I can push him in front of a train. 

Surely you wouldnt represent a club though that has fans like that following them and singing about it every week. If you play for them you obviously don' have a problem with the bile they spout every weekend especially if you come from northern Ireland.  Putting that blue top on is condoning their behaviour and the bigoted history of the club.

I would tend to agree with you that ignoring behavior is condoning it, which is why I called you out. However, he isn't a Rangers player anymore and this is a Falkirk vs Dunfermline thread which you thought it to be appropriate to give a player a nickname based on his disability that sort of behavior is no better than the behavior you find so reprehensible at Ibrox

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Btw...Shadwell is a fucking tremendous troll. One minute I’m nodding in agreement with his wisdom and the next I’m contacting every Falkirk fan I know trying to track the c**t down so I can push him in front of a train. 

I dinnae hang about grahamston station honest . Ma dancing aint good enough.

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I would tend to agree with you that ignoring behavior is condoning it, which is why I called you out. However, he isn't a Rangers player anymore and this is a Falkirk vs Dunfermline thread which you thought it to be appropriate to give a player a nickname based on his disability that sort of behavior is no better than the behavior you find so reprehensible at Ibrox

Christ I called him that about 20 pages ago and noone gave a feck. Now your on your high horse a day later.

Christ I called him that about 20 pages ago and noone gave a feck. Now your on your high horse a day later.

I don't really care if people think what you call people with disabilities is appropriate because it's clear that its way off the mark. if trying to reduce stigma and improve the lives of people with disabilities is being on a high horse, rather than, just trying to be a decent enough person, then yes I'm guilty of that.

Thomson, Loy & Kidd all started their careers with Rangers or Celtic. Hartley and Jimmy Nic both played a chunk of their careers at Rangers & Celtic. 

Sandy Clark, Nicky Clark and Dene Shiels - ex Rangers. Lewis Martin played for Rangers at u16s. 

With my rudimentary grasp of arithmetic, this suggests to me that Falkirk have more employees who took the coin of the "Old Firm" than us. 

Not that I give a toss either way but HTH.

15 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I don't really care if people think what you call people with disabilities is appropriate because it's clear that its way off the mark. if trying to reduce stigma and improve the lives of people with disabilities is being on a high horse, rather than, just trying to be a decent enough person, then yes I'm guilty of that.

Its not as if the cretin was born like that. He managed to do it to himself putting up wallpaper for fecks sake. Obviously diy isn' his strong point.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Its not as if the cretin was born like that. He managed to do it to himself putting up wallpaper for fecks sake. Obviously diy isn' his strong point.

I'm glad kids losing their sight is entertaining for you, now put the rod down

Archived