Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think he meant your fans in general.

I know what he meant. I can only answer for myself.

Given the nick of the 'Casual' element at the station attacking Hibs fans you'd be better piping down and concentrating on the game.

No interest in a pissing contest arguing over bawbaggery of a minority on either side.  Leave that to the Glasgow 2.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

I know what he meant. I can only answer for myself.

Given the nick of the 'Casual' element at the station attacking Hibs fans you'd be better piping down and concentrating on the game.

No interest in a pissing contest arguing over bawbaggery of a minority on either side.  Leave that to the Glasgow 2.

They were out of order granted. Not what I want to see linked with the club.

I am sure you will also get rid of the element you have following you at the moment over time too.

Enjoy the game.

3 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This is a strange old thread.
Fifers desperate to gloat at our horrific season but almost all of them expecting to get pumped.

Falkirk's miserable season is fucking hilarious.

That fact that we are doing half-decent makes this even funnier.

We also tend to be shite against them.

We tend to be even shitier at TFS.

This is the exact kind of game where the players shit the bed, take a pumping and give Falkirk a platform to boost their season and recover from.

Hope that helps.

6 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did he not get a banning order after last season's game ? If not our game stinks.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

We look a million miles away from horsing anyone just now, but horsing these would be just the ticket. 

Never mind, at least @Shandon Par is a stick on to provide much hilarity with his latest game-missing excuse....

He got banned. No place for his sort on here. He'll probably be having a sauna. 

On 29/10/2017 at 00:00, Salvo Montalbano said:

Falkirk will win. There will be a fair few dives in the match. The Falkirk PA will try to inject some "comedy" before the match. We'll have our first shot on target in about the 70th minute. Some freak injury will mean big Nat has to fill in at centre half again and Falkirk fans will go on about how he's the worst footballer they've ever seen. Not even sure if I can be bothered going to this one.

Big Nat can be hopeless in any position though. He was god awful in midfield in  the 2-0 pumping at TFS last season. 

Archived