Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

15 minutes ago, Piracy said:

The Pars support has been on the up numbers wise since we survived administration. I'd thought we'd have had more than that yesterday, still decent.

We celebrate like that, it's passion, it's just f*ckin magic when we score.

I think Falkirk Stadium is a soulless pit. Their crowd is lacklustre and there doesn't seem to be a beating heart or pride about the place.

The bitterness on here seems to point toward why their crowd and club appear to be such a miserable combination.

The atmospheres always excellent when we're playing a big team like hibs or sevco. We're that used to beating the pars at home a lot of us are beginning to lose interest .

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< Great support yesterday !! Unlucky to the Falkirk fans with their failed coin throw attempts. They had plenty of go’s at >>

Tweet from Pars keeper Sean Murdoch.

Falkirk fans throwing coins at him during the match.

Well, well f*ckin well.

Who'd ever have believed it.

The mere fact you degenerates have money to throw around.

Here do you want a spoon for the Humble Pie you should all be choking on.

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

<< Great support yesterday !! Unlucky to the Falkirk fans with their failed coin throw attempts. They had plenty of go’s at >>

Tweet from Pars keeper Sean Murdoch.

Falkirk fans throwing coins at him during the match.

Well, well f*ckin well.

Who'd ever have believed it.

The mere fact you degenerates have money to throw around.

Here do you want a spoon for the Humble Pie you should all be choking on.

This guy.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

In fairness to the Falkirk fans, their meltdowns are justified on this occasion. If we failed to beat a 9 man Raith Rovers side I’d be utterly inconsolable.

8 men....you had Aird on the park

'Pennies from Heaven' ....great song. Should start playing it at the game.

Hopefully your club will rightfully condemn this outrageous behaviour. 

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

We have a few servicemen who sit in the South Stand and, rumour has it, Murdoch objects to wearing a poppy.

I can understand why people were angry if this was the case...

Nah it's not working m8. Havering hoor that you are.

Christ almighty greeting about coins coming on. That's been happening at fitba since I was a boy.  Obviously need to practice if they couldn' hit a guy standing still from that distance. He perhaps shouldve been concentrating on the game and then he might not have made an arse of our goal.Disappointed the highlights don't show the keeper coming out of his box and whether it was a handball.  Dont know who does the possession stats but to give us only 53 percent after that second half is ludicrous.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Christ almighty greeting about coins coming on. That's been happening at fitba since I was a boy.  Obviously need to practice if they couldn' hit a guy standing still from that distance. He perhaps shouldve been concentrating on the game and then he might not have made an arse of our goal.Disappointed the highlights don't show the keeper coming out of his box and whether it was a handball.  Dont know who does the possession stats but to give us only 53 percent after that second half is ludicrous.

Haven't watched the highlights yet. Was the keeper wearing a poppy?

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Scumbags. Absolute scumbags. Worst supporters we've come up against this season.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Scumbags. Absolute scumbags. Worst supporters we've come up against this season.

Have u just started going to these games or something. Its a derby match . The fans hate each other .  What happens these days at these games is feck all compared to what it was like in its hay day when u had 13000 screaming blood at each other. Todays fitbas for wimps unfortunately and far too sanitized.

Just watching the highlights - they didn't show it but was it Higginbotham who also booted Dunne in the heid?

The THREE fouls he made for his first booking were classic 'heids gone' and could have easily merited a red in a compound effect from one passage of play, the  wee look before the frankly ridiculous elbow on McKee, not to mention his wee kick at him after he got sent off - Dunfermline fans, you might be able to help me here, how is it you report someone to the compliance officer again?

On the flip side, looking again - Im not sure McManus deserved the second yellow.   Handbags at best, an in fact nothing more than Loy (I think) did about a second later.  Thought Aero did well to walk away as he was walking off though.

Archived