Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Piracy said:

You're drinking too heavily min. 

Hope you're still selling a player for £1 million from the academy every year to ensure the Falkirk business model stacks up.

Calm yourself down there P racy m8

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

Why was Higgy giving Joe McKee heavy 'pointy finger verbal's  then? 

He got sent off for fouling McKee. Although he may have got away with it if he hadn't reacted to the foul by banging the ball into the ground like a wee boy . 

He got sent off for fouling McKee. Although he may have got away with it if he hadn't reacted to the foul by banging the ball into the ground like a wee boy . 

Fouling him, deliberate elbow I would call it.

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

I think the New Year game could be quite tasty now.

Would be good if Falkirk could muster up a half decent support and get the atmosphere cranked up a bit.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Will have to see the second Higginbotham yellow - on first viewing it didn't look too bad but after the one at the end of the first half and the pressure being put on the ref it was always coming.

Watching Falkirk t.v., they showed about three times, it was a straight red. He looked at man to do him not the ball

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

The ball wasn't 50/50 murdoch has the ball in hand and miller kicks him, that's a sending off and when the refs fails to do anything players are going to react.

Only in your head.

Which is why the ref gave a corner....

I'd say it was more 60/40....but that doesn't mean it's not there to go for

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Falkirk naturally would love to emulate us, which is understandable.

I'll pass on being financial cheats and years in the seaside leagues

cannae wait for the "DERBY" at New Year    - good point for both clubs today , although is was all Falkirk after Higgy,s sending off  - thought PARS were better in the 1st half  !

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Falkirk simply didn't look like being able to score.

Their use of the ball in front of goal was terrible in the second half.

We dominated the first half and given our recent performances this was the right result. On another day we'd have destroyed Falkirk all in 100%.

You're right of course, on another day you may have beaten us however, it was today and you didn't.

Just like on another day we would have beaten you, like we have on countless occasions!

Archived