Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I absolutely adore this sort of passive aggresive response. Might actually be better than the no doubt imminent heads gones to come.

Lol "dirty kick". Does mean he had dogshit on his shoe? 

Love the profile pic. That's what I imagine the statue will look like behind the fourth stand.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

And yet it's you lot that threw stuff at our players.

Poor from higgy, though thomson certainly allowed Falkirk players to influence the game far too much.

He absolutely lost control of the game after that, for a senior referee it's embarrassing.

Can forgive McManus, even if his first booking was poor I'm not sure he did anything worse than anybody else in that Rammy and you would expect if the typical booking for both sides then why would he pick someone already on a yellow?

The 2nd coming together was a result of a dirty kick on murdoch, how he can't send the man off i have no idea.

As it was a good point. 2 points separating the top 5 this is shaping up to be a great battle at the top of the table.

Maybe slightly less fun for those at the bottom desperately fighting to close the gap to 8th place

FUCKING THUGS!

Lol at this utter shite. McManus' reaction caused the whole first rammy and was a stick on booking. The 2nd one was a 50-50 loose ball in the box, Miller perfectly entitled to go for it. Wedderburn losing the head and getting himself and Low booked in the aftermath was funny though 

The ball wasn't 50/50 murdoch has the ball in hand and miller kicks him, that's a sending off and when the refs fails to do anything players are going to react.

Both his challenges were arguably red cards

Only in your head.

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

The ball wasn't 50/50 murdoch has the ball in hand and miller kicks him, that's a sending off and when the refs fails to do anything players are going to react.

Only in your head.

Seething

I thought we played ok although disappointed not to win.

Refreshing to see us trying to win the game rather than playing for a draw.

Their fans were atrocious though. The treatment of Myles was like a throwback to the 80's. It was vile watching grown men behave like that. Hopefully their club takes action and hands out banning orders on the back of it. I am due they will as they punished that behaviour before.

Disappointed not to get all 3 points given the circumstances. Thomson was absolutely shocking the worst referee I’ve seen this season. He’s always got to be the focus rather than the game. The treatment dished out to a 17 year old was shocking they were taking it in turns to kick him. Good atmosphere today and hopefully we can build on the performance and kick on. COYB

Start with the positives, dunfermline and our fans were excellent during minutes silence. Hartley actually made attacking subs and tried to win the game, unlike Houston! Negatives, the dunfermline team were quite simply the dirtiest side I've seen at the falkirk stadium for years, a couple of challenges could've been career ending. They were lucky not to end up with 7 men on the park. For a supposedly top ref, Craig Thompson  is absolutely murder. 

I can't remember higgingbottom being such a **** before, he could've been sent off before he was actually sent off. However that's still no excuse for throwing stuff at him after their goal, out of order that from our fans.

Enjoyable game, and a bit of atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Pars fans celebrating a draw like a bunch of utter mongs. :lol:

What is a 'swampy'?

Can you give  a clear and specific description?

Falkirk and their gamesmanship was easily predictable.

The Referee was utterly useless.

Higgy can do better.

Clark was poor.

We won the first half. 

Falkirk were better in the second half. Rode our luck a bit.

Good Pars support and the Falkirk lot were pi$s poor as usual. No passion from them, makes me wonder how many Falkirk woman actually get their nooky.

Bit better performance, Hartley at least is willing to change formation, personnel, in a bid to win the game.
Felt for Dunne, in giving away the pen. Had just won the ball, & turned to play it, then catching the player that nipped in front of him.
Both he & Longridge gave us options down either flank, after the invisible Hippo had gone off.
Limiting the Pars to their pen being their only chance on target, was good, & can't really think of a save Thomson had to make during the entirety of the game.
Surprised Johnson didn't hook Higginbotham long before he was SO, that they only had another one red carded was amazing. As the keeper clearly handled outside the box & Shiels must have committed half a dozen horrendous tackles to get booked.
Think they'll struggle to make top 4 too & we may even catch them by the season's end.

A decent falkirk side wouldve won that game comfortably today . At the end of the day we basically had the ill discipline of the pars players to thank for getting a point.  We were pretty solid at the back with dunfermline creating very little first half and absolutely nothing second half. Another bad mistake lost us a goal and despite playing 10 then 9 men for a decent period we didn't create nearly enough. The pars keepers first save of the second half came with about 5 mins to go and apart from being very unlucky with Austin's late header and miller and not controlling the ball when he looked certain to score we didnt really have many other chances. Was surprised at longridge getting motm as he did very little until moved wide left where he had the beating of their big gangly number two on a number of occasions.  Unfortunately we already have two left wingers though. Would be surprised if either of these sides end up in the playoffs come may.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Falkirk and their gamesmanship was easily predictable.

The Referee was utterly useless.

Higgy can do better.

Clark was poor.

We won the first half. 

Falkirk were better in the second half. Rode our luck a bit.

Good Pars support and the Falkirk lot were pi$s poor as usual. No passion from them, makes me wonder how many Falkirk woman actually get their nooky.

Going...going...

58 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I'm sure you had a much better view of it from the other end of the ground.

Archived