Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Who has proof of our Neds teaming with Partick ? If they did that's sad. 

Your fans, mainly the 100 or so in the bottom corner of the stand, treatment of Hippolyte was really bad. Not seen that for many a year.

It's all about opinions though. You think our fans are bad and have bad memories of us from years ago.

I am pointing out you're being hypocritical at he very least. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

And I was giving an opinion on your fans behaviour.

Some of our fans surely.

That's the point and given the record of your own then there you have it, stalemate.

I can't even be bothered with giving more examples like the so called Falkirk Fear fighting in the Kingsgate shopping centre last Pars game against Falkirk. But there you go.

Bawbags both teams (last time I'll point that out).

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Some of our fans surely.

That's the point and given the record of your own then there you have it, stalemate.

I can't even be bothered with giving more examples like the so called Falkirk Fear fighting in the Kingsgate shopping centre last Pars game against Falkirk. But there you go.

Bawbags both teams (last time I'll point that out).

We have bawbags granted but some of your fans take it to a new level.

You know more than me. I thought the Fear finished years ago.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I'll get a room alright and boot his racist heid all about it.

You're calling me a racist?  .....based on what?

Are you also threatening me directly?

Lets get one thing straight you won't be booting anyone anywhere. Quite happy to let you make the threats though. Not the brightest are you.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

You're calling me a racist?  .....based on what?

Are you also threatening me directly?

Lets get one thing straight you won't be booting anyone anywhere. Quite happy to let you make the threats though. Not the brightest are you.

Tongue in cheek chief.

No I don't think you are. I am relatively bright.

Every team has an element of boo boys,moaners and idiots in their support but I would rather they were following their local team than the bigot brothers.
Back to the match. If Falkirk could shoot on target they may have taken more than a draw.
Poor discipline from the Pars and AJ should have made the changes earlier. I didn't speak to many pars fans prior to the match who were confident despite the Bairns form.
Still Hampden here we come.

Johnston trying to blame our pitch for the equaliser is utterly farcical though. Watch the highlights mate. Your keeper goes the wrong way and then can't get back to make the save on the side he's supposed to be watching. It's poor goalkeeping and feck all to do with him slipping on the pitch.

11 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I knew there were tears there.

Our shite team, after two poor results is two points off the top of the table.

Where’s yours?

Reading this thread, some people may think that Falkirk won today. I’m sure you’ll get a home league win. Possibly before the New year.

Congratulations, for the first time in a decade you are slightly less shite than us. Must of been why you were celebrating like you won the Scottish Cup yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Give them a break. There ARE some decent Pars fans around and even some who post on here.

It must be really quite difficult for them to make their voices heard both on the forums and in the stands in the face of what appears to be an unstoppable transformation into some sort of lower league mini-Rangers. The nick of their fans and players and the constant need to defend them despite the fact that there appears to be no way back for them must be hellish.

Fwiw, the decent Pars fans on here have my full support and surely that of all the other Bairns on here in what will ultimately be fruitless endeavours to save their club.

You hit the nail on the head buddy. AN, the Clarke, Aird , Shiels. They are just a mini Rangers as you say.

What a club.

5 red cards in 3 games, pars now leading in red cards versus us now.

Pars were the only winners yesterday getting a point with 10 men and their red card fine pot.

Blood, snotters, scratching, biting and neither team making the goalkeepers work out with set pieces, if either team had a bit class they'd have won easily.

We are WIP, this is the pars finished product with suspensions galore.

The Pars support has been on the up numbers wise since we survived administration. I'd thought we'd have had more than that yesterday, still decent.

We celebrate like that, it's passion, it's just f*ckin magic when we score.

I think Falkirk Stadium is a soulless pit. Their crowd is lacklustre and there doesn't seem to be a beating heart or pride about the place.

The bitterness on here seems to point toward why their crowd and club appear to be such a miserable combination.

Archived