Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

We don't have any more disabled players, perhaps he will start racially abusing? Classy guy.

How many games this season have Dunfermline fans posted on here that they've heard or seen their own support dishing out racial abuse? At least 3?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon most of us could name 6 off the top of our head Sheps included who shouldnt be there i wouldnt have thought Blues and Gallagher mind you but there's your 8 added to the below 6

Thomson, Watson, Luca, Sheps, Kidd, Kerr (past it but been a good servant to the club) 

He maybe thinks Blues and Gallagher would benefit from a loan deal with regular football at a lower level.

How many games this season have Dunfermline fans posted on here that they've heard or seen their own support dishing out racial abuse? At least 3?

Not racial, but homophobic yes. Apparently even at our own players now, too. Some right classy people.

On 02/11/2017 at 21:38, Black and White Tragic said:

Have to admit I’ll be gutted if we gift Falkirk their first home league win at their partly built stadium in Grangemouth. Hope we can revisit our early season form though and give Falkirk a real going over. 0-0.

I could read your posts all day long.

Just one of life's really funny guys.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hes the first man Hartley has picked to bring into the club, so he wants him, and he has emptied Shepherd to get him.

Failing to see any negative aspect of this tbh.

Sorry but I said before Loy and Harris didn't inspire any confidence in me and the latest signing is the same as the above, hope I'm wrong but I very much doubt it. 

20 hours ago, Grant228 said:

There's no bucket seats in the North West, or North East. With eyesight like yours they could build anything, apparently you won't be able to see it.

It's a done on the cheap job whatever it is. Is there no plans to finish off the stadium properly and replace that and the main stand which must be about the same age as the old one at Brockville.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It's a done on the cheap job whatever it is. Is there no plans to finish off the stadium properly and replace that and the main stand which must be about the same age as the old one at Brockville.

Aye, let's spend a whole load of cash that we don't have on making stadium changes that aren't needed. That worked well the last time.

From what I remember, are the main and north stands not just what's been there since Alex Ferguson was a player there, just with a bit of white cladding fitted over the top when they built the Norrie? Biggest loss were the giant floodlights*, the type where you could be in places like Cairneyhill and know there was a game on in the winter months / evenings.

*Only place I ever see them now are at Pittodrie and Nottingham Forest... maybe Somerset Park.

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, let's spend a whole load of cash that we don't have on making stadium changes that aren't needed. That worked well the last time.

Exactly the reason we give when we get the when you finishing your stadium off or 3 stands pish from pars fans. We've built 3 new stands and you've built two. No point in adding to that unless its financially viable.

9 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Has the smog cleared from the oil  refineries ?

How very last century. We no longer refine hydrocarbons due to the Scottish Environmental Act of 2013 brought in by the SNP as part of the Scottish commitment to meet climate change targets. Grangemouth now refines electricity. The flares were retained for the tourists and serve no real purpose.

Archived