Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be serious for a second before this thread descends into Falkirk fans getting banned again, I genuinely don’t see them going down. Granted it’s been an utterly embarrassing start to the season for them but I honestly think they have enough about them to make a surge up the table. 

Falkirk will win. There will be a fair few dives in the match. The Falkirk PA will try to inject some "comedy" before the match. We'll have our first shot on target in about the 70th minute. Some freak injury will mean big Nat has to fill in at centre half again and Falkirk fans will go on about how he's the worst footballer they've ever seen. Not even sure if I can be bothered going to this one.

Falkirk will win. There will be a fair few dives in the match. The Falkirk PA will try to inject some "comedy" before the match. We'll have our first shot on target in about the 70th minute. Some freak injury will mean big Nat has to fill in at centre half again and Falkirk fans will go on about how he's the worst footballer they've ever seen. Not even sure if I can be bothered going to this one.

Good match report.

No idea how we should line up for this game. However Thomson, Gallacher, McKee, Craigen and Austin all deserve to be dropped. I’d be keeping Dunne on the left so would be playing Hippo either up front or get him playing in the middle behind Loy.

Praying we manage to get an emergency loan ‘keeper in this week as well.

We’ve won 2 of our 13 Home league games since beating Dunfermline in February. What a disgusting record.

Not looking forward to this. It's all set up for Falkirk's first home league win isn't it?

If we play like we did yesterday we'll be in all sorts of bother. McManus to start and hopefully we'll have more than one shot on target.

We had a terrible pre-season so the pessimism is understandable tbf. 

I think it's the fact we've not beaten any full time team away from home in ages. And have had one shot on target in each of the last three away games. And that we aren't very good when we're not skelping diddies at home.

If anyone wants to remind themselves what its like to play a Paul Hartley side, then this videos for you. I would hope for a similar game although I doubt we will produce the same result against Falkirk for a number of reasons, firstly it's at TFS and secondly we won't have the Morrocan prince or John Potter on the bench. 

Archived