Admin Bound and Managerless Dundee United v Top of the League St Mirren - Title Decider - 4th Nov

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’m hoping for a 10 hour flight delay and a 2-0 home victory.

When I went away last year we won 3 games in two weeks after failing to hardly win a game since the season started. Emirates are punctual :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NorthBank said:

When I went away last year we won 3 games in two weeks after failing to hardly win a game since the season started. Emirates are punctual :)

You should be watching the business news, they’ve just been bought over by Ryanair.

And the French air traffic controllers have just called an impromptu strike.

And there’s been another Icelandic volcano eruption.

Flood did OK last week but this will be a tougher test.  I’ll be interested to see how Fraser plays, strolled through the game last week but went largely unchallenged.

I hope Ellis isn't the sort who waits 45 minutes (or longer) to change it if it’s not working.

20 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

United playing some good one touch stuff, McDonald causing problems, we are showing too much respect here.

The aimless punts to Reilly are not helping either.

Defending for the goal was awful.

The aimless punts to Reilly didn't help last weekend either.

And yeah, I've never seen a simpler, less-challenged header. Hopeless.

Nup it’s as if we are hoping one of their centre backs just fall over and we’re through on goal, only we concede goals like that [emoji23].

Been better the last 10 minutes with Morgan moving over to the left, think there is joy for him to be had there.

7 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Nup it’s as if we are hoping one of their centre backs just fall over and we’re through on goal, only we concede goals like that emoji23.png.

Been better the last 10 minutes with Morgan moving over to the left, think there is joy for him to be had there.

We didn’t even try to give Morgan the ball when he was on the right. 

Mcgennis still looks a bit off the pace. 

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

According to the bloke on open all mics, Samson misread it?

Said he thought it was going by, left it, and it went in.

Apparently we've lost our last 6 in a row at Tannadice - looking like 7 sadly.

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

We must have had close to 10 corners today and haven't troubled United at all. When is Gary Mackenzie back??

Three weeks to our next league game.  We desperately need Mackenzie and Davies back.

Also,  Magennis will be closer to match fitness.  He's not been anything like the player he was last year.

FT 2-1

Disappointing but not wholly unexpected result. United have a playing budget we can only dream of, they should be beating us at Tannadice.

Think the most surprising thing about today is that despite winning none of our last three games, we are still top of the league. If Dunfermline had won either one of their last two games they'd be top. They couldn't though, cause they aren't any good either.

This division really is gubbins this year. There's two points between the top five teams now and any one of those very average sides have as good a shot as the next of winning the league.

Just now, Bobby_F said:

Three weeks to our next league game.  We desperately need Mackenzie and Davies back.

Also,  Magennis will be closer to match fitness.  He's not been anything like the player he was last year.

The break is probably needed. Whilst we've not been dreadful, that's now three games without a win. Our next league game is away to Inverness though, they got another good result today. That's a really tough game.

Losing poor goals toothless up front and Morgan has disappeared. We've been shit for weeks and don't deserve to be top. 

McShane is the most infuriating player to watch as there is no middle ground, he's either on it or utter garbage. Far too often it's been the latter. Unfortunately Jack has filled the bench with sub standard fringe players, who are nowhere near good enough.

12 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Losing poor goals toothless up front and Morgan has disappeared. We've been shit for weeks and don't deserve to be top. 

McShane is the most infuriating player to watch as there is no middle ground, he's either on it or utter garbage. Far too often it's been the latter. Unfortunately Jack has filled the bench with sub standard fringe players, who are nowhere near good enough.

I think that's grossly unfair. The guy has a budget to work with.  

Archived