New Arthurlie Manager

Gaz1888

Arthurlie need to Appoint a new Manager next week imo, new players needed big time,

Keith Hogg was at the the game today as was ex East Kilbride Manager Billy Ogilivie,

i reckon another 3/4 will want the job,

i wonder who will get it though,

These 2 gents will know how hard a job they have on their hands if either of them get the job. Hard to take any real positives from that today.  It was a decent enough game for neutrals but lacked any real quality. In truth , Arthurlie looked anything but a Superleague team and The Gow were easily a match for them.  

Whoever gets this job will have their work cut out thats for sure..

It will be interesting to see who is appointed, as Mr Satori alludes to its not the golden chalice of years gone by and to many the job might well be seen as a poisoned one.

Ive every bit of respect for those in the position of choosing and no matter who gets the job I will support them.

Hopefully the people behind the decision look at it on a, what they have achieved and want to achieve and over what time frame kinda way rather than looking thinking and appointing someone on potential or a 'feeling' they might do well.

IMO................ bring back Fergie! ha

Archived