Today's scores

fitba coupon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ian44wood said:

lanark/dalkeith score anybody

Lanark won 2-1 on a windy afternoon on a good pitch,  despite the bookies having them at 7/1! 

Lanark went 1 up on 40 minutes following an excellent strike in the box from Ronan Kearney.  Dalkeith had their chances, hitting the bar but Lanark keeper never had a save to make.

Sean McKenna put us 2 up on 68 minutes. Dalkeith pulled a goal back with a header on 83 minutes - there was then an incident involving Cat ( shock, horror!) in the aftermath which resulted in him being sent off.  This should have put Lanark under massive  with Cammy Lawson having to take over in goal. However, the Dalkeith captain managed to get himself sent off before the kick off with one of the dumbest reds ever. He got a yellow for dissent and then seemed to lunge towards the ref and got another. Absolutely crazy.  

Lanark came closest to scoring after that to round off a realIy good performance on the back of last week's landslide victory. Paul Burns and Stark got the team playing well. The return of Sean McKenna has made a big difference.

Result of the day --

Thorniewood 1 Dundonald Bluebell 0

Bluebell huffed and puffed and had chances but they weren't really making the keeper work and it was their keeper who had to make a fine save late on in the first half.  Second half was more of the same but Wood were coming more and more into it and were creating space around the box and with the away support getting more and more irate it was the Wood who won it in the 90th minute with a rasping shot from the edge of the box to the delirium of the home support.

Bluebell had enough chances to win 5 games. Absolute murder in front of goals.

Vale of Clyde 4 Arbroath Vics 1...... decent cup tie strong vics side who at two one down hit the post and missed a penalty, it could have a different game, vale recovered well and saw the game out...... 

Sadly people being the victims of assault are nothing new at fauldhouse .

What a p***k of a person you are, with a name like the Shed, you must have been put in the Hut for being a lady’s front bottom when you were wee. A terrible statement to make, another keyboard warrior slandering good people from a wee village. Every team has some negatives but don’t lump everyone together. In short you are a TOSSER.

1 hour ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

Kennoway Star Hearts 3 Clydebank FC 2

We chucked it away big time today, what on earth was Forsyth thinking, ref had already talked to him and then he jumps into the guy anyway. Pearson was dreadful, gave the ball away all game.  The manager does not fill me with confidence. Was always going to be a bit of a lottery with the wind, but to be two one up with 5 minutes left and lose in those circumstances is unacceptable. 

The surface was not the best but it is a neat little ground kennoway have and they tried to play football all game from the back, best of luck to them in the next round. 

An absolute lottery of a game today in Thornton . Obviously nobody to blame for the weather conditions  just a pity it had such a negative impact .All said happy to be in the next round draw .We were humbled today by the reception and generosity of the worthy folk of Thornton Hibs you made us proud to be part of the junior scene thanks again for everything

4 hours ago, glensmad said:

Today's result :-
Rutherglen Glencairn 11 Glentanar 0.
(Scorers - Gary Smith 4 (1 penalty), Jay McKay 2, Ryan McArdle, Jordan Leyden, Jamie Hamilton, Sean McGuire, own goal)

Pictures and a full match report (from the Glencairn website) are here.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:59, shuggie123 said:

What happened?

I think db11 may have been the lino's father...or even his mother! "assault"?....very emotive, totally superficial and antagonistic language indeed! 

With the whistle having gone our defender kicked the ball (ok maybe a bit firmly) to a Bonnyrigg player, he moved out the way and the ball hit the linesman and it knocked the flag out of his hand. No first aid was needed, no blood was spilled, no ambulance was called but he got a red card.....assault?....never....unfortunate yes. 

db11 should stick to using his big words in the Sunday Post crossword tomorrow!!

5 hours ago, Scott90 said:

Dunipace 3-1 Newmains

Massive improvement from Newmains today and looked a better unit. Park on par with our own which would get footy banned.

Once again the Ref has his say, Dunipace 2nd a blatant push on Newmains keeper when coming for the ball. Newmains Striker then through on goal and cleaned right out, last man. Ref produces a yellow...... Newmains then miss a pen to make it 2-1 but score the rebound only for the Ref to chop it off.....was a game of 2 half’s this one. Dunipace make it 3-0 from a corner then Newmains get one back from the spot with a few mins to go.

Overall a more positive performance and with 7 new signings in the starting line up, things looking on the up.

Poor remark about the park considering the work put into it after the hammering the park took last week

Never saw a push for the second your keeper made a twunt of it our keeper saved the pen the taker is not allowed to hit the rebound 

Your player was running away from goal also was not last man yes the ref was poor the 2 pens he gave were bad decision imo

With your new players I wish you well and your manager was your best player good club I hope I turns round for yous the coaches I spoke to after the game are certainly up for it

Goodluck

Poor remark about the park considering the work put into it after the hammering the park took last week
Never saw a push for the second your keeper made a twunt of it our keeper saved the pen the taker is not allowed to hit the rebound 
Your player was running away from goal also was not last man yes the ref was poor the 2 pens he gave were bad decision imo
With your new players I wish you well and your manager was your best player good club I hope I turns round for yous the coaches I spoke to after the game are certainly up for it
Goodluck

Sorry if I’m reading this wrong bit I’m pretty sure IF your keeper saved the pen then the taker is allowed to score the rebound, unless there is a rule change I haven’t noticed

Goodluck

Entitled to your opinion mate but not sure what game you saw today, everyone saw the push on the keeper from the keeper to the dug out hence the massive appeals.....your No 9 agreed. Also the pen hit the post, your keeper never touched it. As for the yellow card the player was running directly at goal and was taken out, last man surely had to go.

Anyway was a decent game to watch, all the best for season

That's twice you've mentioned "last man" in relation to someone who in your opinion should be sent off. Maybe learn the laws of the game, there is nothing about "last man" being a sending off in them and its an utter cringe when people come on here bleating about it when it doesn't exist.

h2h

That's twice you've mentioned "last man" in relation to someone who in your opinion should be sent off. Maybe learn the laws of the game, there is nothing about "last man" being a sending off in them and its an utter cringe when people come on here bleating about it when it doesn't exist.

h2h

Cringe away, was the nature of the foul I feel deserved a red, he was through on goal had he not been cleaned out on the edge of the box. One on one with the GK, that not denying a goal scoring opportunity no? Sure that’s a red in the “Laws”

Archived