Berwick v Cowden

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Look forward to seeing your highlights looked to me like McKenna had just fallen over Garden while he was lying on the ground.

Cowden report....."As the game moved into the 80th minute, Michael McKenna drove into our box and went over Jordan Garden who had fallen over and the referee pointed to the spot."

Hmmmm!

41 minutes ago, Hallowed Turf said:

Sorry but where's the slip?

Knew exactly what he was doing.

Football's all about debate HT:P

He could have slipped and fell into him only Jordan knows what happened/what he was doing for sure. If he did mean it it was bloody silly as McKenna was going away from goal and Buchanan was coming back to cover that area.

I'm sorry, but if there's ever a tackle that sums up how shit Cowden have become, that is it. What is he playing at the fucking moron [emoji38]

It looked absolutely stonewall from the ducket side. I was surprised to see thr ref take as long to award it and I was shocked to hear a few from the main stand saying it wasn't a pen. The highlights clear it up though, that is just mental behaviour. What a dick.

The game itself was atrocious - you could tell it would be from the blustery walk to the ground. Happy to get 3 points though. Michael McKenna is still an absolute fucking boi. Megs everywhere.

Also, #WeAreAllVinceSinclair. Great man.

Blatant penalty - what the hell was Garden doing? :lol: If anything sums our season up it's our striker with no goals to his name attempting a diving header clearance to give away a penalty.  What a team.

You’d be struggling to find a more obvious penalty anywhere in the world yesterday. Bizarre incident and I’ve no idea what he thought he was doing.

We didn’t play especially well although the conditions didn’t help. But if you keep battling until the end opportunities are always likely to arrive and great that we took ours. McKenna had a brilliant game imo. You can see the panic in the opposition when he picks up the ball and starts running.

For what it’s worth, Cowden we’re better than the Annan team we played a couple weeks back. They’re clearly lacking in quality but I’d still give them a good chance of finishing above Edinburgh who somehow beat us.

What was going on with that little ginger boys throw in btw? He jumped for every single one and it was never picked up by the officials. It was like something you’d see on the school playground.

Archived