Berwick v Cowden

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, onecowden said:

1-0 defeat. Predictable unfortunately

Edit to add. 3 goals in the league in 10 games. It’s looking bleak.

For goodness sake someone get a grip. Are we really going to stumble along like this until the end of the season? I’d like to know sooner rather than later.

Happy enough with our team today. Muirhead and Garden starting is positive for us.

Prediction? 1-0 Berwick

Should have put money on it. 10 games without a win, 1 goal scored (a penalty) and 6 0-1 defeats. Incredible.

Cowdenbeath :lol:.

Billy Brown :lol: :lol:.

"Cherlie! CHERLIE! CHEERRRRLLLLLLLLIE!:lol: :lol: :lol:.

That raging Cowdenbeath fan at the end yelling at everyone to, quote, "f*ck off back to England" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Could've lost 2-1 were it not for 2 excellent saves by our 'keeper. Could've drawn 1-1 thanks to a near-aberration from our 'keeper.

Penalty the difference and looked deserved.

Very welcome 3pts.

Cometh the moment. Cometh the man.

1016 minutes without a goal from open play lads. Really? f**k me. Suppose thats what you get for signing Josh Morris.

I don't think i'm even going to say any more because your club are doing my job for me. A truly shambolic bunch of mutants. Pleasing.

P.S Miss you Jake x

1016 minutes without a goal from open play lads. Really? f**k me. Suppose thats what you get for signing Josh Morris.

I don't think i'm even going to say any more because your club are doing my job for me. A truly shambolic bunch of mutants. Pleasing.

P.S Miss you Jake x

Gimp

P.S Miss you Jake x

Good to have you back brother, you have been missed x

2 hours ago, Hallowed Turf said:

Stonewall penalty (I've just watched that bit of the highlights) as Garden inexplicably throws himself backwards at McKenna's feet.

image.thumb.png.e93d25d9ea722017a241c20c6aa757cb.png

Look forward to seeing your highlights looked to me like McKenna had just fallen over Garden while he was lying on the ground.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Cowdenbeath :lol:.

Billy Brown :lol: :lol:.

"Cherlie! CHERLIE! CHEERRRRLLLLLLLLIE!:lol: :lol: :lol:.

That raging Cowdenbeath fan at the end yelling at everyone to, quote, "f*ck off back to England" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Could've lost 2-1 were it not for 2 excellent saves by our 'keeper. Could've drawn 1-1 thanks to a near-aberration from our 'keeper.

Penalty the difference and looked deserved.

Very welcome 3pts.

A poor game which only livened up in the 2nd half. Thought we looked more likely to score for most of the 2nd half before Berwick hit the post and got the penalty with 10 minutes to go. You could have scored again when 1 up you had more chances in the closing 10 minutes than the rest of the game.

At the time I thought it was a poor penalty award but will await the re-run on BRTV to see it again, even a Berwick player asked me at the end if it was a penalty.

Cowden fan shouting was Cowden Phil who sometimes posts on here would have been better ignoring the old coffin dodgers in the centre stand rather than rise to the bait:lol:

Stirling famously went 17 games without scoring (even missing a penalty during that run), any chance Cowdenbeath can equal or indeed overtake that record?

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Cheers. I hope his mind wasn't blown by passing the "Welcome to Scotland" signs on the way home.

I would imagine he was more about the lines of fucking off to English football rather than England itself since your already there:lol:

12 hours ago, drs said:

Stirling famously went 17 games without scoring (even missing a penalty during that run), any chance Cowdenbeath can equal or indeed overtake that record?

Fucking hope not:lol: We're at 4 games the now, Edinburgh City are on a worse run 5 games without a goal. 3 of their 5 league goals also come in the one match.

Archived