Mossmorran aka Mordor

D.A.F.C

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Right P&B... Get this c**t found

Just out of shot to the right I toiled hard one summer, erecting scaffolds, knocking down walls etc. No wonder he can’t keep his missus off the chips if he lives there.

My brother stayed in Abbeyhill for a while and used to spend time out that way, that'll be it. Cheers mate, I'll be able to sleep tonight now. [emoji4]

I like seeing pictures like this and then trying to find exactly where they are on google maps. This wasn’t particularly hard as you can see a sign for London road in it.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I like seeing pictures like this and then trying to find exactly where they are on google maps. This wasn’t particularly hard as you can see a sign for London road in it.

:lol:

You looked closer than I did, now you mention it though, I see it, bit fuzzy (at least to my old eyes) but aye. I'll get me coat.

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum used to play it to me to make me sleep. Terrifying.

70s prog rock concept albums- scarring kids for life. 

THINKS: I've found a use for the Mossmorran flare- throw a lot of 70s prog rock albums on it. Say NO to Yes, kids. 

We did a play of the War of the Worlds musical at primary school. Because I was about six foot when I was ten, I got covered in tinfoil and made to parade back and forth holding a massive cardboard tube with a huge lightbulb attached to the top. The thing weighed a ton, and it was as hot as a miniature sun, so I was gradually roasted like a Christmas turkey as the night went on. Thinking about it, the hand-soldered wires with bare connections running from the bulb to the wall socket probably weren't terribly safe either.

Have any P&Bers put on a musical as an excuse to try and murder annoying children?

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

We did a play of the War of the Worlds musical at primary school. Because I was about six foot when I was ten, I got covered in tinfoil and made to parade back and forth holding a massive cardboard tube with a huge lightbulb attached to the top. The thing weighed a ton, and it was as hot as a miniature sun, so I was gradually roasted like a Christmas turkey as the night went on. Thinking about it, the hand-soldered wires with bare connections running from the bulb to the wall socket probably weren't terribly safe either.

Have any P&Bers put on a musical as an excuse to try and murder annoying children?

:lol: