Mossmorran aka Mordor

D.A.F.C

Pretty safe to say your other account was binned for constantly shitposting walls of text all the livelong day in a desperate cry for attention.

The constant claims that Scotland was about to start rounding up unionists into death camps was just the amusing cherry on the banhammer.

17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

No, grangemouth is west of the bridges

He was on the M8 west of Shotts. I went past that bit a couple of weeks ago, saw an orange glow on the horizon and thought that it was Grangemouth as it was in the general direction of Falkirk.

He was on the M8 west of Shotts. I went past that bit a couple of weeks ago, saw an orange glow on the horizon and thought that it was Grangemouth as it was in the general direction of Falkirk.
You can often see Grangemouth glowing along with emissions from the chimneys.

But this was further to the east and you could see it flaring.

It was Mossmoran

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

LOL I like this part

If that's how he talks to his fans, no wonder he has to create alt accounts to rage impotently at the folk who take him seriously.

Thinking of cancelling my subscription to his newsletter TBQH.

Up to 170 maintenance contractors have walked out today. According to a source I know, it seems more like a mountain has been made from a molehill. One set of workers not happy at not being paid for a few hours due to a loss of power then another set joining in as a show of support. Of course, with the bad stuff being spread over various means in the last few weeks, the press are jumping all over this latest development.

All in all I wouldn't be gutted to see the back of it.

• 2 weeks later...