National Action

HTG

4 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Interesting just how middle class these nutters on that clip are. Obviously articulate and well educated. Admit i’m curious about the rise of the general Right in Scotland from the Tories right through to these oddballs. I’d even throw the Liberals/LibDems into the mix, who in recent years never struck me as particularly well.........Liberal. Then there’s the bizarre sight of Tory councillors popping up all over working class Scotland. Even allowing for a PR system of voting that some turnaround. Then you meet some of the said Tory councillors and find a lot of them are brain dead political blank pages who were in the right place at the right time and got elected in some wave of anti SNP feeling. The exact same type of local Tory nonentities that were at around in the 1970s with all the same flaws. The main difference in 2019 is the right and far right can reach out through social media. Eff knows what the future holds but i’d be stepping up my personal security if i was a full time politician on the general Centre Left in the UK.