Pedro Caixinha Candlelit Vigil

6 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

Are you intentionally posting like Donald Trump tweets now?

Indeed not.  One of our Sellick pals was vaunting The Ra and had his post deleted.  No further action was taken.  Nothing to see here.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed not.  One of our Sellick pals was vaunting The Ra and had his post deleted.  No further action was taken.  Nothing to see here.

What action did you want to be taken? No action was required. He posted something he seen on Facebook and found funny, I assume because he was caught up in Pedrogate.

It wasn't funny and it included some unsavoury terms. Not suitable for P&B and correctly deleted but no ban was required

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I hope you reported this post?

Naturally

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

It wasn't funny and it included some unsavoury terms. Not suitable for P&B and correctly deleted but no ban was required

So endorsing a sectarian terrorist group requires nothing more than having your post deleted?

Just now, Tartantony said:

My stance is you should get a grip of yourself, put the bottle down and go to your bed.

So you're comfortable with your fellow-poster's endorsement of a terrorist organisation?

A one-word reply would be fine.

So endorsing a sectarian terrorist group requires nothing more than having your post deleted?

Was it about the provisional IRA? I think not. I know this as it was me and I feel elated as I now have you seething. Somebody feel free to post yon ready steady cook guy on my behalf.

Just now, gannonball said:

Was it about the provisional IRA? I think not. I know this as it was me and I feel elated as I now have you seething. 

I know that "seething" is P&B shorthand for "expressing an opinion" but you proffered support for a group of sectarian terrorists.  Shame on you.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I know that "seething" is P&B shorthand for "expressing an opinion" but you proffered support for a group of sectarian terrorists.  Shame on you.

What exactly was the post? I would have to see it myself to make an evidence based judgement as I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky was up.

Feel free to PM me the details.

Archived