Sign in to follow this  
The Gypsy King

Pedro Caixinha Candlelit Vigil

Gone but not forgotten. More money spilling out of the 'off the radar' Ibrox coffers.   We will always have the hedge Pedro. x

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

You must live very near me. I'll have a wee look for him on my home tonight. He might just be slumped in a chair in the Burnbrae, nursing a Peroni and playing Angry Birds on his phone.

Bruno must live nearby too, saw him in Waitrose.  Expect to see him weeping uncontrollably on the steps of the Burnbrae for his fallen comrade.

Goodnight sweet Portuguese Football Manager type prince.

I hear the wheels a turning and the dogs a barking. 

:(

Bruno must live nearby too, saw him in Waitrose.  Expect to see him weeping uncontrollably on the steps of the Burnbrae for his fallen comrade.

Aye, he's became quite a regular in there from what I'm told. He was buying a shed load of lemons last time I saw him. A lot of G+Ts consumed in the Alves household imo.

Judging by his shape I reckon Pena will be comfort eating in McDonalds this evening too. Hopefully the good people of Bearsden and Milngavie keep an eye out for any sad looking Portugese blokes looking a bit lost over the next few days.

54 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

This thread just shows how box office they are and how it really is "all about the rangers" imho

I've never once thought otherwise.

Deeply saddened by this terrible news.

Hello, aye Taxi forra Mr. Caixinha aye for 10pm eh ootside the Gates of Mordor either that or Easy-Jet aye 1 way ticket tae the Algarve please

Pedro 2.jpg

Find it interesting that the beeb have him down as being sacked rather than mutual consent'd. Hopefully means he got the maximum payout available to him for his efforts.

Sir Alex was a good Ranjurs man - I reckon a few well chosen words in the right places could get the boy Darren the gig having proved himself to be so good at Rovers....

please