The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311418-official-rangers-v-kilmarnock-thread/?page=36

The highs n lows of being a Sevconian fan.

From the euphoria of "Thank f**k for Bro Broadfoot" when the penalty is awarded to the heids gone aftermath "Broadfoot is a fuckin disgraceful c*nt" as soon as Jack is sent packing.

Glorious stuff, enjoy......

Essential reading.

If it happens you have got to think it will be someone who is already at the club or who isn't in a job, so compo not required.  Just promote Nacho Novo, that would go down well.....lol. As for McLeish, the guy really does not look well and I would fear for him if he is chucked into that dugout!

52 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

McLeish looks like he’s just been exhumed. If he’s ill, I doubt he’d want the Sevco Poisoned Chalice.

As long as the chalice has some kind of poison in it I think McLeish would happily partake.

If and when Pedro goes its going to be the same old xenophobic argument they bring out for international management isn't it?

"We tried a foreigner once and it didn't work therefore they're all terrible"

Just substitute foreigner for non-Rangers man

Does anyone know (or can make an educated guess at) Pedro's salary?

Saw something earlier suggesting they would have to pay him £3 million for the remainder of his 2 and a half year deal so he must be on over a cool million per season

Archived