The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Indeed.

Beyond the sound KB, the seemingly sensible Equalizer and Kincardine on the rare occasions he isn't pished, you're struggling. Tedi, Bennett and No8 have all had band for posting highly nefarious stuff about child abuse, and numerous others have been binned for sectarianism.

Awful, awful people.

Flute or accordion?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realise that the curtain-twitchers, sweetie-wives, kicker-wetters and scandal-mongers of P&B may have a different view.

Brilliant, from the guy that was warned for spamming the report button because people were posting asterisks.

"kicker" wetting stuff indeed.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Rangers is a much bigger club than Queens that wields more power and has more supporters. I thought you knew.  What on earth is wrong with looking at how sections of that support view developments?

That's irrelevant.  I take my views of Queens from the Queens supporters on here rather than looking elsewhere.  This is sensible.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's irrelevant.  I take my views of Queens from the Queens supporters on here rather than looking elsewhere.  This is sensible.

I'm not sure that doing so would necessarily provide a representative view of our support.

With Rangers, that's even less likely to be the case as this is a hostile environment and the number of Rangers supporting posters on here is disproportionately small.

Nobody wants the job [emoji867][emoji867]????????????????

Sadly, there’s some truth in that, a situation not helped by a petulant club response to McInnes’s decision. Think most Rangers fans were genuinely disappointed with the statement released ‘on behalf’ of the board last week.
Can’t see how it helps to attract new and credible interest in the role?[emoji849]
All the more reason to hand Murty the reins until the end of the season. Despite the boos at half time on Saturday, we’re sitting second even after recent defeats to Hamilton and Dundee! All still to play for. Just get him backed King and let’s get on with it ffs.

10 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Think most Rangers fans were genuinely disappointed with the statement released ‘on behalf’ of the board last week.

Nope. They lapped it right up along with every previous statement. It's everybody else's fault.

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

Im all for laughing at them but most fans seemed pretty pissed off at that statement tbh. Only the most staunch would have lapped that utter tripe up.

7 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Nope.

Can't say i've came across many "pissed off" types. Most of them genuinely believe that they are beyond the likes of McInnes and that the worlds greatest talents are all queuing up outside Ibrox. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Archived