The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

If Thursday was indeed to be McInnes's only chance to be the permanent manager of sevco, he will retire in the safe knowledge he is the only man who retired with a 100% win record after the recent two fixtures.

Did Ian Durrant not also retire as Rangers manager with a 100% record?

Just flicked through RM during my break, sevco fans really are not the brightest, guys who were anti McInnes due to him not regularly winning silverware are very pro Gary Rowett, took me all of 0.000000000000000 seconds to recall Rowett has won hee haw but he is considered a better proposition.

Guys who use their own agenda to be derisory to a managerial candidate are jokes. Was really impressed with McInnes's veiled taunt at sevco in an interview he done after rebuffing sevco, he replied yes I was a fan as a youngster growing up and yes I was a former player by using the past tense in both instances I think has subtly but effectively told sevco to understand their offer of becoming their manager was not an attractive proposition. 

After the now infamous statement released by sevco in an attempt to belittle McInnes, I think that all true football fans would share the same opinion of Jim Spence who wrote in an article after Thursdays events, that McInnes has indeed dodged a bullet by choosing to remain at Pittodrie.

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Trust you to come across all stalky and weird.

You're on holiday, do you go out and see stuff, explore the place, do stuff with the weans.....

Or post about Sevco.....

You do realise it takes about 30 seconds to post a picture on here? I highly doubt he had to sacrifice a day at the water park to laugh at the shambles that is Sevco.

Don’t take that retort away from him, sometimes that’s all he had.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You do realise it takes about 30 seconds to post a picture on here? I highly doubt he had to sacrifice a day at the water park to laugh at the shambles that is Sevco.

TBF Bennett's B&B probably still has fucking dial-up. 

Guest Moomintroll
It's obviously not as good as sitting in a B&B dressed as a female Norse warrior .

I hate to be a pedant about this but Vicky the Viking was a boy.

Archived