The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

That most fantastic part of this isn't that McInnes knocked back Rangers.

It's that people immediately started screaming 'we demand a statement' in an act of mocking Rangers historical stupidity and lack of dignity in these situations, always thinking to themselves 'surely no, they'll have learnt their lesson this time' .  

And then like your favourite band, not wanting to leave the masses disappointed and reappearing for their 3rd encore, there they fucking were with a new absolute doozy. 

If they had any self awareness and self deprecation, they'd be able to shrug this off as having a wee bit of fun at their own expense and we'd instantly think 'well that's rubbish' and probably move on. That they are wholly serious though, makes this a hilarious, never end stumble from fuckup to fuckup. The ride never ends. 

One day someone will chronicle the events of the banter years. In 200 years, a football historian somewhere will read this record and come to the incorrect conclusion that the stories contain a grain of truth but have been exaggerated by mocking rival supporters for storytelling purposes, much like biblical tales as there's no way such a long list of mental fuckups could happen in just over half a decade.  And I wouldn't blame them, the fall has been dramatic, constant and probably irreversible. 

Superb post.

6 hours ago, Lebowski said:

If you set that to 7 days there's one tiny wee tick about 24 hours before. So I reckon we can deduce Jim Traynor uses Google to find archaic words to provide an excuse for his existence emoji23.png

I remember looking It up about 4 years ago when Kincardine used it on the BRALT.  True story.

Dear Cathy and Claire

I'm a 1950's-born Rangers supporter originally from Airdrie (well Chapelhall).  Part of my work involves issuing press briefings and updating statements on my firm's website.

I've recently been outed on social media as having an easy facility with the word 'concomitant'. How do I deal with the possibility of being nicknamed 'Jabba'?

Yours anxiously from High Wycombe.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dear Cathy and Claire

I'm a 1950's-born Rangers supporter originally from Airdrie (well Chapelhall).  Part of my work involves issuing press briefings and updating statements on my firm's website.

I've recently been outed on social media as having an easy facility with the word 'concomitant'. How do I deal with the possibility of being nicknamed 'Jabba'?

traynor.jpg

On 12/6/2017 at 21:52, RandomGuy. said:

You know well enough that wouldn't be enough to save him from the ire of the fans. Theres plenty of mouthbreathers who still believe "anything other than first is failure for the mighty Rangers"

I think these 'mouth breathers' you speak of are the fans who don't even go to games are mostly (laptop loyal, bigot roasters). Fact is, the  real supporters still fill the stadium most weeks, even when we were in the lower leagues.

So Derek has rejected our approach . No big deal imo. Perfectly happy with Murty,  especially after our two victories against Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, Amato72 said:

I think these 'mouth breathers' you speak of are the fans who don't even go to games are mostly (laptop loyal, bigot roasters). Fact is, the  real supporters still fill the stadium most weeks, even when we were in the lower leagues.

So Derek has rejected our approach . No big deal imo. Perfectly happy with Murty,  especially after our two victories against Aberdeen.

Most probably yes. 

And yes, keep Murty, hopefully he can continue handing bottom half sides three points.

9 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Neil Lennon just said he would take the job...

Dave King on the phone as we speak

I'm not sure. I stay about 6 miles from Ibrox, not sure I want to see a mushroom cloud that close to the house.

52 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dear Cathy and Claire

I'm a raging alcoholic Rangers supporter originally from somewhere with loads of protestants (well Chapelhall).  Part of my community payback order involves issuing demented ramblings and updating statements on my 5 year old companies website.

I've recently been outed as a complete simpleton on social media and have found a thesaurus  with the word 'concomitant in it'. How do I deal with the possibility of being nicknamed 'Jabba'?

FTFY

Archived