The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do these mutants feel the need to broadcast that shite on youtube?  :lol: 

Some rare comments though :lol: 

I refrained from commenting myself. 

I'm off to text eejay the dj again ;) 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt even the staunchest, no surrenderest, f**k the popest Rangers fan will fail to see that for what it is.

I think you're crediting many of your fellow Sevco fans with brains they don't have.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Jim Traynor created that. Probably by mashing his face across the keyboard in a fit of sobbing rage.  I doubt very much that anyone at board level even saw it before he vomited it out into the world with Rangers name attached to it.

Fat c*nt.

Surely traynor just doing what his bosses want him to do though? 

McInnes should feel he made the correct decision now for sure, after the sour grapes par excellence from the Snake Mountain PR Dept. It's actually a real slap to his professional ability and ambition, casting aspersions on his personality like that.

PLEASE DEEK: in tonight's pre match interview, PLEASE USE THE WORD CONCOMITANT.

A statement will all the class and tone of a jilted lover, trying to make out they didn't want him anyway and questioning his credentials of "managing a massive club like Rangers". Embarrassment in every sentence and I, like everyone else, had to look up 'concomitant' too.  Had Rangers moved much more quicker in trying to get McInnes, it could have been a different story.  

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Rabid delusional ****.

The middle aged guy with his bedroom kitted out with Sevco stuff is something else.

Incredible way to start a Friday. Comparing the situation with the First World War. Excellent. 

I wonder if it's finally sinking in to Rangers supporters that the husk of a club they support is now terminally diminished to the point that there simply won't be any return to the "glory days" as they would see it.  They are now to all intents and purposes a diddy club with all the concomitant loss of status and influence that entails, and the hilarious events of yesterday and just serve to highlight it for everyone to see.

2 minutes ago, Swello said:

I wonder if it's finally sinking in to Rangers supporters that the husk of a club they support is now terminally diminished to the point that there simply won't be any return to the "glory days" as they would see it.  They are now to all intents and purposes a diddy club with all the concomitant loss of status and influence that entails, and the hilarious events of yesterday and just serve to highlight it for everyone to see.

I see what you did there......

I wonder that too. When it finally sinks in, will the "fans" disappear in a slow trickle or will it be en masse?

And what will replace Rangers as a safety valve for sectarian rage among half of Glasgow's population?

1 minute ago, nsr said:

I wonder that too. When it finally sinks in, will the "fans" disappear in a slow trickle or will it be en masse?

And what will replace Rangers as a safety valve for sectarian rage among half of Glasgow's population?

rangers are pretty much the main focus for perpetuating the sectarian rage.

without them society could emerge from the 17th century

5 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

rangers are pretty much the main focus for perpetuating the sectarian rage.

without them society could emerge from the 17th century

Perhaps you're right. I guess the authorities are just praying that the sectarian oafs lose interest of their own accord and abandon the club, rather than having to face riots in the streets if the club were to be forcibly shut down.

Archived