The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I remembered a while ago I posted this after that hilarious Killie game at Ibrox

"Honestly, the hilarity might actually have gone too far now. They have become SO ridiculous that we have threads like this every other week (Two this week tbf) and in each one we all consistently fail to properly put into words how hilarious this club and its fans are. The banter is actually beyond the comprehension of the human mind now. 

It's everywhere. In the stadium, on the BBC (f**k you Souness), all over the internet, in the papers. I am becoming desentized to odd wee bits and pieces of funny stuff I see day to day because Rangers are knocking banter out the park every fucking day."

Turns out I was wrong then. The **** have just kept on trucking. I really didnt think they could keep on dialling it up. It just makes you wonder whats next. 

When do we think peak Sevco will be?

Peak Rangers* will be administration, ideally followed by liquidation. Like what happened to Rangers.

amusingreaction.gif

Anyway - any suggestions for a film name of the inevitable big screen version of the journey?

"Quantum of Concomitant"

"The Big House Must Stay Open"

"Glib and Shameless"

are my three suggestions.

Archived