The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Can you imagine the look on Torres' coupon the first time he was on the same pitch as Morelos and had to endure his strike partner lumbering about embarrassing himself.

One of the finest strikers Europe has seen in the last 20 years, partnered by El Duffaloemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So it seriously means Fernando?

Image result for gordon ramsay gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony of course being Moreno plays second fiddle to a guy who played against Rangers x4 in League Two as an amateur and who could have been picked up for f**k all.

Moreno would be a excellent signing for Rangers.
There is the small issues of the £15 million transfer fee and £65,000 a week wages  but Ge55ard will thrash out a deal.
Solanke too, will presumably be handed to Rangers on loan or for free cos Gerrard.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

The irony of course being Moreno plays second fiddle to a guy who played against Rangers x4 in League Two as an amateur and who could have been picked up for f**k all.

Pretty sure said guy has claimed that he'd never sign for Sevco tho but feel free to Sevco on...

On 5/1/2018 at 13:04, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It's been said before, but I'd happily stand on the steps of Ibrox draped in the butchers apron, belting out the sash and banging the Lambeg for the money Murty was on. Can't really blame him for that.

'Lambeg' eh?  I've never seen one played in Scotland.

On 08/05/2018 at 19:14, bennett said:

Maybe but it's genuinely how I feel about it, I really don't expect us to be challenging for a wee while yet.

Just gotta go with the flow Monks and not get worked up about things you can't change that will never change.

FIFY

• 9 months later...

On 07/12/2017 at 19:18, killiefan27 said:

Most comedy shows dip in quality as time goes on.

Characters become stale, writing becomes more "wacky" in the search of new ideas or sometimes new characters are even introduced.

Even the most revered sitcoms of all time struggle with this: see later seasons of Friends, most of The Simpsons past season 10.

I'd say the Simpsons is probably the gold standard in terms of maintaining a consistently funny show - 10 seasons of consistently funny material is some going.

Now though we're six seasons in to Rangers' reinvention as a long-from comedy series and I have to say the quality is just as high as ever.

Every new installment brings fresh, funny new ideas; blending the farce of Fawlty Towers, the realism of The Office and the surrealism of Monty Python.

Today's latest installment, in which The Rangers scramble around to stump up the cash to bring actual Rangers fan Derek McInnes to Ibrox, only to be rejected at the last minute after close to seven weeks of gamely trying is actually tinged with a certain pathos, while still being genuinely funny: like when David Brent got sacked while wearing an ostrich suit.

I can't wait for the next episode.

It was worth the wait.

Archived