The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It should have shown you that what you'd said was pretty ridiculous.

Maybe but it's genuinely how I feel about it, I really don't expect us to be challenging for a wee while yet.

Just gotta go with the flow Monks and not get worked up about things you can't change.

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe but it's genuinely how I feel about it, I really don't expect us to be challenging for a wee while yet.

Just gotta go with the flow Monks and not get worked up about things you can't change.

Fair enough.

Your expectations of your club are spectacularly low though, if you feel they've been met.  

You're sort of thepundit in reverse.

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fair enough.

You're expectations of your club are spectacularly low though, if you feel they've been met.  

The shitebag keeping expectations low in order to be able to say "ah well" when his team underperform as usual? Standard.

17 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The shitebag keeping expectations low in order to be able to say "ah well" when his team underperform as usual? Standard.

Ach I don't mind a bit of pessimism myself.

Wild optimism is funnier in Rangers fans though.

55 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fair enough.

Your expectations of your club are spectacularly low though, if you feel they've been met.  

Just being realistic, far too many mistakes were allowed to happen, especially with this season's transfers....

The squad just doesn't have quality needed to produce week in week out, the odd game can see us pull it off but....

46 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

"Richard Wilkins III is a fictional character in the fantasy television series Buffy the Vampire"

Oh ffs another Buffy the vampire hunter fan, do you also like the wwf wrestling?

Torres?

Can you imagine the look on Torres' coupon the first time he was on the same pitch as Morelos and had to endure his strike partner lumbering about embarrassing himself.

One of the finest strikers Europe has seen in the last 20 years, partnered by El Duffalo[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived