The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only difference "Stevie Ger" would make is if his back pockets were stuffed with EBTs to allow astronomical wages to be paid to overhyped fannies that currently ply their trade for Stoke, Watford and Brighton and Hove Albion, attracting a minor media flurry for a few months. 

2 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Rangers fan in work trying his best to convince me that I and the rest of Scottish football should be excited about Stevie G coming to Ibrox.   Telling him that seeing them papped into the third division again would be the only thing that me and the rest of Scottish football would get excited about concerning Rangers was not well received.

Rangers were never 'papped in to the third division'. They died and the new club were (unfairly) admitted to the then 3rd division.

Did the profile of the Portland Timbers increase when Gerrard played in the US? No it didn't. I don't see why him managing would have  any wider effect on Scottish football. 

To be honest I would say it did with Beckham and Gerrard as it showed that cool as f**k lumberjack guy on British TV who I had never seen before. Saints should have a plouging guy imo when they score. The other promoted saints could just have a junkie shooting up and dancing about off his tits. I really should have chosen marketing as a career.

3 minutes ago, madwullie said:

If he was going to take it surely he'd have done so by now. Its been lying on a plate for him for the best part of a week now. 

The Ibrox club are in talks with potential investors as they look to raise cash to hand a transfer fund to Steven Gerrard, who they will continue talks with on Thursday over becoming their new manager. (Daily Mail)

'Have you still not come up with my warchest yet? Time's ticking guys'

59 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The Ibrox club are in talks with potential investors as they look to raise cash to hand a transfer fund to Steven Gerrard, who they will continue talks with on Thursday over becoming their new manager. (Daily Mail)

'Have you still not come up with my warchest yet? Time's ticking guys'

So it's not happening then. Why do rangers insist on going public with shit like this. Not that I'm complaining 

3 minutes ago, madwullie said:

So it's not happening then. Why do rangers insist on going public with shit like this. Not that I'm complaining 

Leaked in the build up to a big game where they were expecting a shelling, and talked about in the press instead of poring over said shelling. Not to mention the ongoing situation with King and the takeover panel/2 directors walking away being relegated from the back pages.

Leaked in the build up to a big game where they were expecting a shelling, and talked about in the press instead of poring over said shelling. Not to mention the ongoing situation with King and the takeover panel/2 directors walking away being relegated from the back pages.

There are rumours that there could be further “walking away” by another 2 Sevco directors, namely Park Snr and Park Jnr.
Oh, how I wish this comes to pass.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

There are rumours that there could be further “walking away” by another 2 Sevco directors, namely Park Snr and Park Jnr.
Oh, how I wish this comes to pass.

That happens and I would suggest they are absolutely f*cked.

Archived