The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

With Rangers now having dispensed with Graeme Murty and appointed Jonatan Johansson and Jimmy Nicholl to lead them to the end of the season, efforts to convince Gerrard to move north have cranked up a notch.

It’s believed the former midfielder is in discussions with Ibrox chiefs. Danny Murphy on Monday revealed Gerrard wanted assurances over the budget with which he would have to work.

tenor (1).gif

This is how it would go

" £20M Stevie........................ ok 40m...................ok 60 m .....100m? ............................. ok How Much u need ? ........................ How Much ? ???  Murty yer back in !!!!

If there is new money coming into the club, why are these guys leaving? At the very time they could bask in the reflected glory of stopping Celtic in their quest for 10IAR they up and quit? Isn't that very strange behaviour, even for this lot?

:lol: Just won 7 in a row and the inbreds are right back at their favourite pastime: sending begging emails trying to stop people from signing for Rangers.

Don't even know why these zoomers are so afraid of an inexperienced manager...

:lol: Just won 7 in a row and the inbreds are right back at their favourite pastime: sending begging emails trying to stop people from signing for Rangers.

Aww bless

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The 2 directors are leaving 'cause of the £50 million warchest set to be announced in the next few days.

A consortium lead by Walter Smith back by an Asian BILLIONAIRE.

“As soon as I got the email from David Lionlove Esq. SOLICITOR informing me that he stands to inherit $100millionUSD Dollars from his late father’s tractor farm and that he wishes to invest it straight into Rangers’ first team then I knew it was the perfect opportunity. “

E71C80B3-8C56-4DCC-B5D5-C36687DA606A.jpeg

38 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

If there is new money coming into the club, why are these guys leaving? At the very time they could bask in the reflected glory of stopping Celtic in their quest for 10IAR they up and quit? Isn't that very strange behaviour, even for this lot?

Red Bull of China want their own men on the board. 

40 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

^^^^ doesn’t care, though.

23 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

The absolute epitome of dignity.
The zenith of staunchness.
The apogee of loyalty.
I give you, laydeez hanna gennelmen, Sir Walter of H*nshire.

The Ayatollah of Hullo hulloa!

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

That email is an absolute minter btw. Who the f**k is Edgar Blamm? 

Of all the things to take offence to though, there is a guy in the comments wanting an explanation for why Ibrox is haunted :lol:

10 hours ago, The DA said:

Bennett, do you really believe he wanted the job full time and that he wasn't forced into it by a board that had just had a knock-back from McInnes?  Jabba telling him 'get out there in front of the cameras and tell them it's your dream come true, you've always wanted the job and you've made your wishes known to the board'.

It's like Rangers fans have never moved on since childhood and believe everything Mummy and Daddy tell them.

We'll considering he's mentioned it several times......

2 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

" Hope you're well" 

"I'm no bad":lol:

I'm just glad that we don't have a rabbit as a mascot.....

9 hours ago, fatshaft said:

But people are originally from "somewhere". Would a Scotsman ever support anything other than the Scottish national team?  It *should* be the same for club football, your team represent your local area.

As for moving around, I've done that, and have generally followed the team of localest to me to give me an interest. But *your team* is always where you come from. 

You can't state that without qualification.  If you lived in, say, Airdrie from age 1-7 then Motherwell from 7 onwards where do you come from?  If you come from, say, Stornoway are you obliged to support Ross County as it's the nearest ground or St Mirren as it's probably the quickest to get to?  What if you live equidistant from, say, Fir Park and NDP?

The 'where you come from argument' is fraught with difficulties.

12 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Of course they do.

That's why my rules helpfully accommodate this.

See above.  I suppose this is why a good proportion of posters on here don't support their local team.

10 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I see Sevconians are still winning in the embarrassing fans stakes.

You guys are running them close, as always.

Archived