The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It's been said before, but I'd happily stand on the steps of Ibrox draped in the butchers apron, belting out the sash and banging the Lambeg for the money Murty was on. Can't really blame him for that.

My Team : Clyde

Yip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic treatment by the board - if Murty is offered his old academy role he should tell Dave King to f**k off and just walk

I’d love to see Gerrard take on the role cause it will simply be John Barnes version 2 all over again and I’ll just laugh my arse off

Jack Ross has been told he has to add 9pts next season to whatever his target was..............

I do actually feel for some of their fans........................... 8 to be precise  

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I do actually feel for some of their fans........................... 8 to be precise  

The Hateful 8?

f**k them, I hope they go bust again.  Twice.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Gus MacPherson for manager,

At Queens Park so relocation will be cheap,

At Queens Park so should be able to match wages

His initials are GM, so they can keep all Murty manager gear branded GM and pass it on saving more money.

Gus to ease the pressure on the Purse

Gus is used to managing professional amateurs not amateur professionals.

4 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Omg did everyone know you could just replace the numbers at the end to be transported to any part of the banter years.

For example club-statement-69 is Joey Barton getting an extension to his club suspension.

Going for club-statement-55 gets you confirmation Rangers are no longer the same club.

With Rangers now having dispensed with Graeme Murty and appointed Jonatan Johansson and Jimmy Nicholl to lead them to the end of the season, efforts to convince Gerrard to move north have cranked up a notch.

It’s believed the former midfielder is in discussions with Ibrox chiefs. Danny Murphy on Monday revealed Gerrard wanted assurances over the budget with which he would have to work.

tenor (1).gif

Cheeky Charlie Adam's thoughts on Steven Gerrard:

"From what I am hearing, he is keen on the job, and what it will come down to is what he has got available to spend in the summer, because it does need an overhaul of players"

"It is not just buying players for a million quid. You have to spend £2m, £3m, £4m on players. It is going to be a thankless task but at the moment, I think he [Gerrard] is the one who can do it"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43957112

Good luck with that. 

9 hours ago, harry94 said:

Clarke has never stated he'd never go to Rangers. He's not actually been formally asked while the board fanny about and don't make any actual serious proposals in fear of being rebuffed. He's hardly going to be publicly begging and burning bridges at home when there's nothing on the table.

Wright hasn't lost the plot at all. He's just had a reduced budget season on season and keeping St Johnstone top six every year is just not going to happen. They are well away from relegation which is their primary objective. Neil McCann and him have maybe had a wee bitchfight but nothing on McGhee in the stands proportions.

At the very least, Robinson would stop you guys defending like fannies which seems to be a huge weakness for you. Hard to say whether he's a one season wonder or not but the guy has recent and direct experience with the top flight and seems to be very tactically astute.

Any three of those managers would be far superior to anyone you've recruited since you've been down the leagues. Steven Gerrard or a lot of names that seem to appeal to the press (i.e. ex Rangers players with little or no actual experience) have nothing close to the credentials of these guys. 

A quick internet search shows that Steven has previously made it pretty clear that he won't go to Sevco, infact it was only last week that daily record and other publications reported that he'd told Sevco to do one.

Recent events have shown that Tommy would struggle with the Sevco spotlight.

Robinsons kick the shit oot of them 'tactics' wouldn't work at Sevco.

If we could talk him in to jumping the divide then Neil Lennon would be a good choice ( obviously we'd have to send him to a dentist first and do something about his hair), what he's done at ibs has been pretty good.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

A quick internet search shows that Steven has previously made it pretty clear that he won't go to Sevco, infact it was only last week that daily record and other publications reported that he'd told Sevco to do one.

Recent events have shown that Tommy would struggle with the Sevco spotlight.

Robinsons kick the shit oot of them 'tactics' wouldn't work at Sevco.

If we could talk him in to jumping the divide then Neil Lennon would be a good choice ( obviously we'd have to send him to a dentist first and do something about his hair), what he's done at ibs has been pretty good.

Lenny would be a good choice, your lot could save money on stamps and just hand him the bullets. 

Archived