The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco FC 2012 not telling the world that they.. 

ONLY OFFERED A QUARTER OF THE MONEY THAT ABERDEEN WERE ASKING FOR, WITH THE REMAINDER BEING PAID WHEN SUPER SEVCO FC 2012 START COMPETING IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. 

Also, 

SOME BOARD MEMBERS AT IBROX WERE VERY UNHAPPY WITH DEREK'S CATHOLIC ASSISTANT AND BACKROOM STAFF ARRIVING EN MASSE TO EDMISTON DRIVE. 

I was telt the above, no reason to doubt it.

Hahahaha! Is this why they sacked Pedro too? Obsessed and stuck in the past. Do you have a matching chip on your other shoulder?

On 07/12/2017 at 11:30, KnightswoodBear said:

If @Mon Dieu could fashion up a gif of Caixinha regenerating into Murty, then quickly regenerating again into McInnes, that would be lovely.

On 07/12/2017 at 18:09, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

And then regenerating back into Murty plz @Mon Dieu

1EgzWXw.gif

Although I hate the OF and what they stand for the but that statement was an embarrassment was that Jim ballantyne that wrote that??Why interview all these different candidates when you’ve got a perfect good candidate currently as a caretaker take him and put and experienced head beside him and give him the funds in January and see what happens

FTOF

On 07/12/2017 at 22:07, Moomintroll said:

How much is that c**t getting paid, I could do twice the job on half whatever they are paying him. Given his so called expertise in media relations it is, like everything else associated with sevco, an utter abomination that will only end one way.

Drinks? X

23 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

even for you Vicky, that is utter shite. Why do you do this?

Because he has absolutely nothing left other than snidey, base-level trolling. Rangers demise and continued humiliation has completely broken him. I think the tipping point was somewhere in the 2016 Cup Final thread. 

15 minutes ago, Blackbirdonthewire said:

Surely you didn’t get suspended for making jokes about child abuse?

Yup, literally couldn't stop himself posting about it. One wonders why...

Archived