The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bennett said:

He lost twice to an understrength sevco with a youth coach in charge....

Just as well that he told your board to shove their job, then!  A diddy club manager turning down Rangers.  That’s just turned up in the Oxford English Dictionary under the meaning of “embarrassment”.

Have no affection for either of the clubs involved but looking from the outside think the priority for Rangers should actually be finding a Fergus McCann type figure that would take control of the club & sort it out from top to bottom. If I was a supporter I would be asking how the club seems to just expect supporters to keep digging it out of holes made by those meant to be in charge. It would appear that Rangers name is no longer held in much esteem. They had a chance to start afresh a few years back but allowed a bunch of chancers to gain control & now are no further forward.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've used the word several times re McInnes - even before we approached him.  Thus to suggest I am hurting is beyond absurd.

Well the process was clearly a total baws-up and makes us look silly.  But yes, I'm content with the outcome.

And seething! HaHa! You've just been told to gtf. :thumsup2

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

F*cking cowards on there refusing to accept any media responsibility for the constant shite they've written and repeated over the last month.

The BBC are currently doing rounds of schools helping kids to recognize fake news

You couldn't make this shit up

Archived