The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rumours of a big announcement at the AGM that the Board are accepting an offer, gleaned from the interweb, by a Nigerian gentleman, to invest heavily in "ra bitcoin". Returns should be more than enough to hire a world cup winning manager and a huge squad of world cup winning players.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

As predicted, the latest rumour is King will be ousted and new owners with "huge resources" will be unveiled. They never learn.

No bears are actually saying that tho....

Just you.

1 hour ago, footiefanboy said:

Rumours of a big announcement at the AGM that the Board are accepting an offer, gleaned from the interweb, by a Nigerian gentleman, to invest heavily in "ra bitcoin". Returns should be more than enough to hire a world cup winning manager and a huge squad of world cup winning players.

Male or female?

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Ray Wilkins wants the job and will get Ian Durrant, Barry Ferguson, Terry Butcher and Ally McCoist involved.

Just... Wow!!!! :o 

:lol: 

24 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Ray Wilkins wants the job and will get Ian Durrant, Barry Ferguson, Terry Butcher and Ally McCoist involved.
https://talksport.com/football/must-listen-ray-wilkins-reveals-he-wants-rangers-return-passionate-talksport-interview

Please let this happen.
This can be all my Birthdays and Christmases at once.

No he doesn't - he wants a "role" with the club. 

Graeme Murty exclusively reveals on Clyde One that Rangers are looking for a new manager.

First caller happy to settle for a British manager such as Allardice, Pardew or even Pulis...

Delusional :lol:

That Wilkins interview is just f*****g barmy.
No substance, no plan, just real rangers guys in and go for it. Pure emotion and zero sense. He even went onto list McCoist, Butcher, Mcleish etc.
It was like he was at Narnia not Ibrox FFS.
I’d like him employed at Sevco straight away with the crack management team listed above.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

https://talksport.com/football/must-listen-ray-wilkins-reveals-he-wants-rangers-return-passionate-talksport-interview

Please let this happen.
This can be all my Birthdays and Christmases at once.

That is utterly and totally delusional! I mean, without going into anything else, Rangers apparently get 55,000 rolling up every week!

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

I'll go ask if Bernard Manning is interested

manning has let it be known from beyond the grave that he would not countenance the risk of his carefully cultivated reputation being damaged by having anything to do with that sort of narrow-minded bigotry, delusional supremacist ideas, boorish arrogance or bare-faced cuntery - but thanks for the thought...

Archived