The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was easily their best player against us. Defends better than Wallace and also gets forward better, a really under-appreciated player it seems.

I can't really see the 'Gers fans starting a chant of "Declan, Declan give us a wave", tbh

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The poster who said “Tav” would walk into any Scottish prem team was fishing surely ?

Can honestly say I’d start Skondras over him every day of the week.

Tavernier has some very good points and some very bad points. He's not a conventional footballer by any stretch of the imagination. However, unlike several of Pedro's signings, he didn't cost a relative fortune.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The poster who said “Tav” would walk into any Scottish prem team was fishing surely ?

Can honestly say I’d start Skondras over him every day of the week.

I think Tavernier would probably get into every team bar Celtic and Aberdeen.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was easily their best player against us. Defends better than Wallace and also gets forward better, a really under-appreciated player it seems.

Id consider playing both of them when Wallace is fit, with John further forward. 

8 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I think Tavernier would probably get into every team bar Celtic and Aberdeen.

Tav has improved his game a lot this season and for the money we paid for him has been great value.

The one saving grace for Aberdeen fans may be Jim Traynor. I may be proved wrong, but I can’t see Derek McInnes going anywhere as a manager and being told who he can speak to, what he is allowed to say and when he is allowed to say it. Dave King may have to decide whether he leans towards Traynor or McInnes. 

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If McInnes does go to the **** he might be able to finally afford Ryan Christie on a permanent deal.

eta Just to pile the potential misery on  the sheep, who else will McInnes take with him?

Please, have some respect

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If McInnes does go to the **** he might be able to finally afford Ryan Christie on a permanent deal.

eta Just to pile the potential misery on  the sheep, who else will McInnes take with him?

McLean probably - but he's leaving anyway. 

There's a good portion of the first team squad tied into contracts, so we might not be jumping  off the cliffs just yet.

If we're playing the what if game - imagine Shay Logan at Sevco,  just how much more apoplectic could the Celtic fans get?

34 minutes ago, akredz said:

If we're playing the what if game - imagine Shay Logan at Sevco,  just how much more apoplectic could the Celtic fans get?

I'd get covered in exploding heads at the game.

Do it, Derek, do it...

As I posted somewhere before Tommy has come closer to beating Celtic than Derek has.
Maybe you shouldn't stress.

McInnes has three wins against Celtic - is that less than Wright?

Reading the weegia from afar, seems they are willing this to happen, but maybe less so the Sevconian fans it would be fair to say?

Archived