The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

received_10214554031147683.jpeg

Ooft.

One is a pathetic, embarrassing parody of their former self, lurching from one humiliating episode to the next under the incessant gaze of an obsessive press, the other is Paul Gascoigne. 

Can see how that might work.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I’d suggest you don’t have a clue what whataboutery means tbh. An absolute minter from you tonight Bishop Fibs.

My big team? I suppose it’s a step up from using the term “retarded” which you should probably edit before a mod sees it.

Thank you.

I've been on the verge of Lee Wallacing this cartwheeling fucking bin fire c**t all night.  Just unspeakably bad internetting, swinging wildly from the banal to the atrocious. And all in the middle of what is otherwise an occasion of tremendous mirth and bonhomie. Threadcancer.

Gascoigne would be the perfect Rangers manager. He’s British, he knows what the club is all about and he’s an unstable, bigoted, drunken, wife-beating cretin.

I couldn’t think of anyone better suited to reclaiming Rangers’ identity.

4 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Gascoigne would be the perfect Rangers manager. He’s British, he knows what the club is all about and he’s an unstable, bigoted, drunken, wife-beating cretin.

I couldn’t think of anyone better suited to reclaiming Rangers’ identity.

Add to the that he brings a wealth of knowledge regarding fishing rods not to mention copious amounts of fried chicken, a sure fire stick on?

He'll go because he can't do any more with us.    

Don't you think it would be career suicide, that jobs a poison chalace no matter what success he has?   

Rangers are light years behind Celtic so, for example, if he did manage to win a Scottish Cup & have a run in the Europa league, it would never be good enough for their board or supporters so long as Celtic were winning the league, it's a no win situation imo.

Thank you.
I've been on the verge of Lee Wallacing this cartwheeling fucking bin fire c**t all night.  Just unspeakably bad internetting, swinging wildly from the banal to the atrocious. And all in the middle of what is otherwise an occasion of tremendous mirth and bonhomie. Threadcancer.

Please do Lee Wallace him.
He’s dragging down the good Thistle name here.

Rangers to swoop for McInnes and then Aberdeen to go for Tommy Wright with St Johnstone promoting Callum Davidson would freshen the league up a bit.

Rangers going for McLeish would knock out another one of the many potential duds that Scotland are currently being linked to.

Either scenario would suit me.

Rangers fans saying they don't want McInnes because that would mean settling for 2nd best, somehow after all that's happened they still genuinely believe they can challenge Celtic. Never seen so much delusion for a team that has been utter shite for over 5 years. 

Considering a chunk of them seem to actually believe they can get Ancelotti, I'd suggest the new manager is already fucked

9 minutes ago, thehoss said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/pedro-caixinha-talked-talk-slipped-11416081

Pena & Herrera taking home 40k a week between them?

That cannot be accurate surely!

How does the next manager undo that??

Still no financial prudence at Ibrox regardless of who the manager is.

Why do you think these guys are coming to play for the third best team in Scotland?

9 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

So you are happy that Terry Butcher's son committed suicide? You must have a very sick mind. 

I expect this post to be red dotted by the usual retarded cretins like yourself. GIRFUY!

Oo ya fucker. What a moron.

37 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why do you think these guys are coming to play for the third best team in Scotland?

Yeah but I was thinking a slight improvement on the wages they were getting elsewhere, not wages making them some of the highest paid players when they are untested  and not too great.

Archived