The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Murty won't want the job on a permanent basis, I still feel they will appoint the cheaper option close to home, money will be a major factor.
The average EPL manager's salary is £2,500.000 while the average SPL manager's salary is around £150,000.
Obviously Brendan Rogers is on a lot more but I don't think that right now with Caixinha and Co's payoff Rangers will be able to match Roger's dosh. 

Won't matter. Brendan is off to Everton.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Poetry at it's best... Mibbae they should go for Shakespeare, no the famous one the other one - Craig Shakespeare..

William Shakespeare   ---   widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist.  - with all the Drama comin out of Mordor just now i wonder if he's the one releasing these  Statements from the ' Other-Side '

54 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Murty won't want the job on a permanent basis, I still feel they will appoint the cheaper option close to home, money will be a major factor.

The average EPL manager's salary is £2,500.000 while the average SPL manager's salary is around £150,000.

Obviously Brendan Rogers is on a lot more but I don't think that right now with Caixinha and Co's payoff Rangers will be able to match Roger's dosh. 

What's the average salary for the Scottish Premiership?

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Pedro CASHina?

I'm looking forward to his exclusive interview with BBC Sportsound when he says Scottish football needs a strong wind.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

How long until rangers blame the rest of Scottish football for providing too much competition?

They could always ask the SPFL and the SFA, who'll have been encamped at Ibrox since 7am to reassure GSL that all transactions are acceptable in one penny pieces.

They should really look like getting someone for long term  that will gradually build the team and be realistic with expectations. Someone that is good with the media and has a strong enough skin to ignore the fan base that want world domination straight away and has built a decent side before.  Think if they gave him enough time Mark Warburton would be a good fit.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

£150k? Average?  Is this the whole Bill Gates and 9 homeless in a room making the average type thing?

2 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

£150k? Average?  Is this the whole Bill Gates and 9 homeless in a room making the average type thing?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14906291.Revealed__Celtic_top_list_of_Scottish_club_salaries__paying_players_more_than_double_Rangers/

Gives you a breakdown.

Archived