The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's only a matter of time you'd imagine, Pedro has taken Rangers to new depths and well, it's time for the next thread. The only way he won't be going is if Rangers can't afford to let him go. Usual list of realistic targets and no hopers.

Some of the list is compiled of people that Paddy Power reckons are favourites (Jol, Freedman and Sherwood). I tried scouring Rangers Media to see who they'd want but they think they can get Pulis, Allardyce, Mark Hughes or Ranieri so just left them to it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLeish would be superb, he can barely string a coherent sentence as it is and was only any good when he had swathes of EBT to spend. Imagine him managing a team of Mexicans [emoji38]

It will be McInnes. He sounded particularly cheesed off after last night*. Glass ceiling well and truly hit.

*The "my best player last year is now on their bench, my best player now is on loan from them" stuff.

Now just wait a doggone minute, you monkeys..........the Swivel Eyed Seth Efrikaan is presently in takeover talks with Sir Sports Direct of Shirebrook and when his excellency SSD sells Greggs Utd, he’s going to buy SevcoZombie****2012 therefore allowing the Glib & Shameless one, at a stroke, to avoid the TOP judgement and walk away with dignity and staunchness intact.

SSD shall then appoint Claudio Ranieri and give him £150 million warchests to compete with “thame ”.

You all know that this will happen. Scotland needs a strong Sevco.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Archived